If you could fight any (same sex ) celebrity. Who would it be?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » If you could fight any (same sex ) celebrity. Who would it be?
Next Page »
hippysmacker
2/12/07 8:32:47AM
Yes, I know we all would want to be mounted by Angela Joli, Jessica Alba and many other hot chicks. Still, which celebrity would you want to put a beatin on.I'm gonna go with Terrel Owens. he needs a beating . It's kind of like a dog that poops on the carpet. If you keep just saying no, he just keeps squattin and droppin. However, if you smack him and rub his nose in it a few times, he learns. I'm a Dallas fan, and everytime he open's his begging for attention Me-me-me mouth I wanna yack.
madmarck
2/12/07 8:40:12AM
I would say Chuck Liddell b/c o dont buy his Ricco Suave lifestyle. But i would get KTFO.
Im gonna say......................... John Mayer! His voice stole my Girlfriend!
fartinggrappler
2/12/07 12:17:24PM
gavin rosdale from bush
chad kroger from nickleback
that puss from staind
scott stapp
kid rock
all of korn
fred durst
anyone else who gives rock n roll a bad name
hippysmacker
2/12/07 12:36:53PM
Throw Axl Rose on your list too then grappler. He ruined what could have been one of the best bands ever.
roadking95th
2/12/07 1:16:36PM
Actor: George Clooney definitley. Just shut the F--- Up already.

NFL: Owens, for obvious reasons. Tom Brady, for rubbing all our noses in it. Does he have to date ALL the hot chicks? Lucky bastard.

MMA: Vera

Politics: All politicians
hippysmacker
2/12/07 1:47:47PM
I can't remember who said it , I read a lot. but
POLY= in the greek many
TICS= blood sucking parasites
SICKRICK
2/12/07 1:49:59PM
i would have to say hippysmacker for being a dallas fan... i am an eagles fan... but since its a celebrity than hippysmacker u are safe..... i would love to fight russell crow i can't stand him....
hippysmacker
2/12/07 2:18:49PM

Posted by SICKRICK

i would have to say hippysmacker for being a dallas fan... i am an eagles fan... but since its a celebrity than hippysmacker u are safe..... i would love to fight russell crow i can't stand him....

A philly fan Sorry, hey maybe you guys will win a superbowl someday.. then again probably not
SICKRICK
2/12/07 2:26:27PM
WELL Dallas sucks, and you just wasted a great coach for a loser in OWENS.. what is our record to dallas record in the past 7 years oh thats right you dont wanna talk about that do you...

]DALLAS SUCKS
hippysmacker
2/12/07 2:39:14PM
Some of what you say makes sense, and obviuosly I don't like Owens. Still those 5 Lombardi trophy's seem to take the sting out of it. I shall endure, we finally got a QB again, things definately look up to me. You have one of the 5 best QB's in the game and all but 1 of the philly fans I know seems to want to get rid of him. Hey, our coach was just tired. Yours is on a leave of absence that may be permanent

REID TAKING A LEAVE OF ABSENCE

The Philadelphia Eagles have released the following statement: "Philadelphia Eagles President Joe Banner today announced that Andy Reid will take a leave of absence from his duties as head coach/executive vice president of football operations in order to attend to personal matters involving his family. The leave of absence will last until approximately mid-March, 2007. At that point, Reid will return to his regular duties with the Eagles."

Reid's leave of absence undoubtedly arises from the recent legal troubles of two of his sons, both of whom are in their 20s.

Banner will meet with the media at 1:30 p.m. EST to answer any questions regarding the situation.

Speculation already has begun that the leave of absence is the first step in what could be Reid's resignation from the job. Though there's no hard evidence on which to base such a conclusion, a leave of absence is rare for any NFL coach. The only other leave of absence that we can recall since we've been following this stuff every single day involved Rams coach Mike Martz, who had a bacterial infection in his heart during the 2005 season. Martz was fired after the season ended.

We'll see who's in better shape next season, one of my best friend is a skins fan so I'm always having these discussions
SICKRICK
2/12/07 2:59:32PM
i hope the eagles get john gruden
shackle
2/12/07 3:02:56PM
Someone every American would truly like to slap the taste out of his mouth.....

President George W.(douche bag) Bush

This is obvious though.....

I hate how bush supporters try to say your not supporting your country if you don't support bush. idiots.
hippysmacker
2/12/07 3:06:42PM

Posted by SICKRICK

i hope the eagles get john gruden

You would have to give up draft picks I think. The Bucs gave the raiders 2 first - 2 seconds and 8 million. he's not as in demand now, but I think you would still have to give up a lot to get him IMO.
SICKRICK
2/12/07 3:09:14PM
but i think he is the perfect fit in philly and for the eagles
hippysmacker
2/12/07 3:16:15PM

Posted by SICKRICK

but i think he is the perfect fit in philly and for the eagles

Agreed, but would you be willing to give up at least a 1rst and 2nd round pick or even a first and a good player, who's not playing much yet like Bunkley or Justice for him? The bucs had huge cap an injury issues last year, they aren't that bad. The Glazer's are gonna want to recoup some of thier investment to admit to a rebuilding plan.
SICKRICK
2/12/07 3:17:25PM
you got alot of knowledge hip, thanks for the chat go eagles
hippysmacker
2/12/07 3:55:00PM
u2 man. Go dallas.!
Stickan
2/12/07 5:32:09PM
Scandinavians: Victoria Silvstedt - I don't care if she's not a male. She deserves a massive beating for speaking more english than Swedish in swedish interviews. She's a major disgrace to our fine country and our beautiful ladies.

MMA: Sean the Cannon Gannon - Because I believe I can actually win that fight.

Artist: 50 Cent and all the other mainstream rap stars for reasons obvious.

Actor: Tom Cruise and all the other famous scientologists for being so incredibly stupid.
hippysmacker
2/12/07 5:42:19PM

Posted by Stickan

Scandinavians: Victoria Silvstedt - I don't care if she's not a male. She deserves a massive beating for speaking more english than Swedish in swedish interviews. She's a major disgrace to our fine country and our beautiful ladies.

MMA: Sean the Cannon Gannon - Because I believe I can actually win that fight.

Artist: 50 Cent and all the other mainstream rap stars for reasons obvious.

Actor: Tom Cruise and all the other famous scientologists for being so incredibly stupid.

I'm with you on 50 cent. I got nothin against Gannon personally, at least he took his beating like a man. Tom Cruise and the scientologist might enjoy it if a guy grappled with em. You should probably stay outside ,work the jab till you can set up the KO.
Stickan
2/12/07 7:20:26PM
I'll hold Tom Cruise in a Cruise-ifix and tear his beloved sci-fi L.Ron Hubbard novel that all their crap is based on into pieces right in front of him.

Then give him the Goodridge treatment, bashing the aliens and the spaceships out of his head.
DeadguY
2/12/07 7:37:50PM
I think it'd be fun to kick Pauly Shore's ass. Or any of those Wiggles characters ass, those with kids will know who I'm talkin about LOL

Unkoman
2/12/07 9:45:39PM
Luke and Owen Wilson- They are as anoying as hell

Vince Vaugn- For being cooler than me
Svartorm
2/12/07 11:12:57PM
John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and Michael Moore.

(Secret of the Day: I'm a Republican.)
hippysmacker
2/13/07 5:27:15AM

Posted by Svartorm

John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and Michael Moore.

(Secret of the Day: I'm a Republican.)

I couldn't hit a woman, but I would put her over my knee and wear that ass out, and not in a kinky way . Kerry and Moore at the same time would be funny. You could knock Kerry down and then hughes slam Moorer on top him. Then handcuff them in a compromising position ( ala men at work the movie) take pictures and ruin them. I
crimethinc
2/13/07 5:42:04AM
Carlos Mencia. For being the most un-funny, un-original, hack comic to ever make it into Comedy Central syndication. A lot of people say you can't really hate someone you've never met, but I HATE Carlos Mencia. I wish I could piss in his alpha-bits.
shackle
2/13/07 2:14:18PM
Hey at least he doesn't pick on one race I think any comedian that has to talking about other races to be funny are stupid.

There are alot of great comedians that don't bash races. I'm not raciest towards anyone (but french LOL!) , but one race says it's just joking then if you say something about their race it's raciest it's really stupid I think. Be Unique I say there is better shit to joke about.

I agree piss on mencia!

Posted by crimethinc

Carlos Mencia. For being the most un-funny, un-original, hack comic to ever make it into Comedy Central syndication. A lot of people say you can't really hate someone you've never met, but I HATE Carlos Mencia. I wish I could piss in his alpha-bits.

DoTheMMAth
2/13/07 4:09:20PM
Any politician... specifically though Ted Stevens from Alaska for all of his horribly uneducated and politically biased ($$$) rhetoric on putting the ka-bosh on net neutrality. What a mental midget

The male host from TLC's "What Not To Wear".

Condoleza Rice

Colin Farrell

Lars from Metallica

Scott Sapp from Creed
Savy
2/13/07 4:34:28PM
Deadguy!!! Where did you get that pic of my sister!!!???
No seriously, who the F!@K is that?????? You gotta tell me!!

Oh yeah, There is one man I really want to GnP. BILL ORielly.
Snacks
2/13/07 7:22:41PM
The man in my avatar...god I love him.
DeadguY
2/13/07 9:20:06PM
I cannot reveal that information to people outside of Valcom...LOL

Actually I dunno who she is. But she's a very bright chick!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5