no 14% (4)
WTF!?! 18% (5)
mrkennedy
8/10/08 1:29:48AM
Matt Wiman Vs Rob Emerson

the two was huge underdog in their fight and they KO their opponent
Twenty20Dollars
8/10/08 2:11:44AM
wiman wasnt a huge underdog like emerson.

this fight actually doesnt make much sense, wiman would dominate. More of a mismatch IMO. Emerson hasnt earned the right to fight wiman. Wiman should be fighting higher guys then emerson anyway.
Gipper
8/10/08 2:46:13AM
this fight would be pretty sweet. why the hell wouldn't emerson deserve to fight wiman. wiman hasn't done anything more in the ufc then emerson. their each coming of huge wins where they had ko's of the night. nice matchmaking dude.
Twenty20Dollars
8/10/08 3:03:38AM
well if you havent followed, wiman has gone 4-1 in the UFC, winning 4 straight and emerson is 2-0-1 should have lost to gray and won a split decision over nakamura
Naturaldisaster
8/10/08 3:12:17AM
I like the fight. I think wiman would win, but it would be good.
mrkennedy
8/10/08 3:14:12AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

well if you havent followed, wiman has gone 4-1 in the UFC, winning 4 straight and emerson is 2-0-1 should have lost to gray and won a split decision over nakamura

Justin Buchholz,Michihiro Omigawa,Brian Geraghty,Spencer Fisher and Thiago Tavares are opponent of Wiman

Manny Gamburyan,Keita Nakamura and Gray Maynard are opponent of Emerson

I think Emerson have face better competition and men a win is a win
Rabi
8/10/08 6:00:29AM
If they made this fight then I would obviously watch it, but i wouldnt be really excited.

I agree with the person who said that Wiman deserves better fighters then Emerson.

But, Fair play to Emerson it was a great win over Manny who I think is a great fighter.
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
8/10/08 9:45:56AM
I would prefer Wiman against Huerta(they fought before and it was an exciting fight) and I think it makes sense since Wiman doesn't seem to be losing and this would be the get back in the win column for huerta, or would it...