The fight scientist??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » The fight scientist??
icebergsnoopy
1/31/10 10:18:46AM
Where did this guy come from? He looks like Kevin Bacon a crack
grappler0000
1/31/10 10:43:24AM
I'm assuming you mean fight professor. He's been involved with MMA for years. He was a commentator for Pride, EliteXC, and some others.
bojangalz
1/31/10 2:56:12PM
Stephen Quadros is his name. He's been in the game forever. If memory serves me he was actually one of the original three judges used in the UFC when they implimented judging too. Like Grappler said he's done commentary for several promotions, most notibly Pride along side Bas Rutten. He's also done Elite XC, Cage Rage, IFL, and even some WEC before Zuffa bought them out.

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
1/31/10 3:54:57PM
Quadros also jumped Joe Rogan in a bathroom at a Vegas strip club . Hence the reason why Rogan was all bruised up during his ufc 46 broadcast .
TimW001
1/31/10 4:10:58PM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

Quadros also jumped Joe Rogan in a bathroom at a Vegas strip club . Hence the reason why Rogan was all bruised up during his ufc 46 broadcast .

Haha I always did like Quadros.
grappler0000
1/31/10 4:17:36PM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

I've got a bridge for sale if you're interested.
RhythmAndStyle
1/31/10 4:38:27PM
serious..or is that rogan thing a joke..it would be pretty funny if it was true
grappler0000
1/31/10 5:02:31PM

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

serious..or is that rogan thing a joke..it would be pretty funny if it was true

It's just internet lore.
higdon10
1/31/10 9:02:43PM
Quadros is the man. But I must say, you really did nail it with the Kevin Bacon on crack statement,
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
1/31/10 9:48:35PM
Stephen Quadros doesnt f**k around ...

grappler0000
1/31/10 10:00:15PM
He must have a key to Rich Franklin's house too then.
RhythmAndStyle
1/31/10 10:08:28PM
get the f*ck outta here..after i read what ya'll wrote i went and tried to google that..and nothing popped up..but that picture of Rogan..man..now i know why Rogan trains in b.j.j. he's waitin for his rematch with Quadros..cause this time around he'll at least know how to defend himself..lol...
grappler0000
1/31/10 10:36:18PM

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

get the f*ck outta here..after i read what ya'll wrote i went and tried to google that..and nothing popped up..but that picture of Rogan..man..now i know why Rogan trains in b.j.j. he's waitin for his rematch with Quadros..cause this time around he'll at least know how to defend himself..lol...

If you want to know the truth, read the last few paragraphs here.

Warning: the truth is not usually as exciting as a good story though.
icebergsnoopy
2/3/10 4:49:14PM
Yeah I know who he is im just sayin, "where did this guy come from" lol, he's got quite the look about him and in HD u can actually see that his bottom teeth are yellow. Bas should liver-kick him, it'd be best for all of us.And whats up with him holding every fighters arm during the post fight interview lol
mrsmiley
2/7/10 8:52:26AM

Posted by icebergsnoopy

Yeah I know who he is im just sayin, "where did this guy come from" lol, he's got quite the look about him and in HD u can actually see that his bottom teeth are yellow. Bas should liver-kick him, it'd be best for all of us.And whats up with him holding every fighters arm during the post fight interview lol

Tell it to Steven Seagull.
Another guy Quadros almost put down.