ufc fight nights finally on dvd!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » ufc fight nights finally on dvd!!!
prozacnation1978
6/10/08 7:50:56PM
on videoeta.com

they have a best of fight nights coming out sept 9th
they are very reliable when it comes to dates
doesn't say what fights will be on the dvd
but does say it is 140 min long
i would have to think maybe 12 or more matches just like best fights of 2007 dvd is
2 disc with classic bouts from the all of them
finally the fight nights will be on dvd
wish they had a couple different dvd's of them instead of all on one but who knows they might break it up and have a couple dvd's come out by the end of the year
CornishMMA
6/11/08 10:30:28AM
id rather it be just the unaired fights as i havnt seen them all, i already have each fight night on dvd so wont have much need for this unless it does have a few good fights i aint seen, good news tho
prozacnation1978
6/11/08 11:57:28AM
for me i don't get spike so i missed out on alot of them, so this dvd is perfect for me
Mayhem13
6/11/08 4:29:38PM

Posted by CornishMMA

id rather it be just the unaired fights as i havnt seen them all, i already have each fight night on dvd so wont have much need for this unless it does have a few good fights i aint seen, good news tho

How did you get those on DVD yo?
casey64
6/11/08 6:41:02PM

Posted by Mayhem13

Posted by CornishMMA

How did you get those on DVD yo?

I think he recorded em then burned em over to a dvd disc. At least that is what I would do.
p_unit23
6/11/08 9:20:29PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

for me i don't get spike so i missed out on alot of them, so this dvd is perfect for me

same here. i missed most of the fights except the ones they post online, so i can't wait for these dvds to come out
prozacnation1978
6/12/08 10:10:22AM
i think their might be alot of fights if you count so many ending in less than a min or two

i think they will show the irvin vs alexander match
karo vs thiago
there are so many to choose from,

bonner vs jardine
sanchez vs karo
i will be curious to see which ones make the cut
CornishMMA
6/12/08 10:19:35AM
yeah same here, i bet they dont bother showcasing some of the guys that are no longer there tho, shame the von flue chock might not make it then

yeah i just have the recordings on dvd, sometimes with the prelims if avaliable but still wil be nice to have the best of all together, they should just do an UNSEEN FIGHTS one as well tho