UFC Fight Night 14: Silva vs Irvin

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC Fight Night 14: Silva vs Irvin
The_Metal_Maniac
7/9/08 5:12:54PM
So as I'm making my picks for this event I realize I don't know that much about the majority of these fighters. Sure I can go to Sherdog and look at their records or Youtube and watch their fights. However I'm just looking for general incite to who you guys think will win these fights. If any of these fighters have potential and what appears to be the best fight on the card. I will list the fights I am most concerned with.

Johnny Rees vs. Nate Loughran

Dale Hartt vs. Shannon Gugerty

Brad Blackbure vs. James Giboo

Rory Markham vs. Brodie Faber

Also what are your views on C.B. vs. Jesse?

Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks..
chickmagnet
7/9/08 5:22:13PM
I want Jesse to beat CB, I dont really like CB's attitude.

And as far as the thre fights the only winners i can think of are Blackburn and Markham.
aaa9erh8er
7/9/08 7:16:01PM
ive seen rory in the ifl many times hes good so im picking him aldo the cb fight im giving to jesse. JT is too good a wrystler for him and i really dont see cb knocking him out at all
Jipper
7/10/08 4:08:58AM

Posted by roncomanjason

So as I'm making my picks for this event I realize I don't know that much about the majority of these fighters. Sure I can go to Sherdog and look at their records or Youtube and watch their fights. However I'm just looking for general incite to who you guys think will win these fights. If any of these fighters have potential and what appears to be the best fight on the card. I will list the fights I am most concerned with.

Johnny Rees vs. Nate Loughran

Dale Hartt vs. Shannon Gugerty

Brad Blackbure vs. James Giboo

Rory Markham vs. Brodie Faber

Also what are your views on C.B. vs. Jesse?

Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks..

Normally I'd say since you're not in my camp but since you asked nicely,

I'll take the Playground underdogs in the top 2. Don't know either 4 fighters.
I'll take the IFL leftovers in the next 2 fights. Blackburn's known 2 choke but is much better than Giboo. Markham seems to have learned his lessons from slugging it out. Looked bigger his last fight and had back acne which usually means he's getting a little (cough, cough) fighter assistance.
CB v JT = Either JT will lay on him for 3 rounds or CB will finish it probably late in the fight. 50/50 go with whatever you're leaning toward. If you're split, go with the underdog.