Fight Night Round 4 or UFC Undisputed?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Fight Night Round 4 or UFC Undisputed?
POLL: Fight Night Round 4 or UFC Undisputed?
Fight Night 5% (2)
UFC Undisputed 66% (25)
Both 18% (7)
One, and I'm not tellin 3% (1)
Don't know 8% (3)
None (see, I still managed to use all 6 options.) 0% (0)
seanfu
12/14/08 7:01:41PM
Which is your top pick, also, which do you think will be better?

I don't see Undisputed being very realistic, but that's not to say the first build won't be really fast paced and fun.

FN Round 4 for my pick in quality due to the revamped system.

But I see myself staying up sundays playing Undisputed the most. So my pick on my most anticipated to buy has to be Undisputed.
CwB
12/14/08 7:11:12PM
i want the ufc game to be great but i think it will be hard to top fight night

fight night has really found the perfect control scheme for boxing
dannyfrank
12/14/08 7:36:40PM
ive never played fight night, but the UFC game seems to be pretty solid

jackson v. griffin 2!
Pitbull09
12/14/08 10:09:21PM
I have been waiting forever for the next Fight Night and surprisingly I am not as excited for Undisputed. I think EA pretty much master the controls to boxing and a MMA video game will never really reach the amount of options a fighter truely has. Hopefully they will copy Fight night for punching but then you have to ask how will they kick? MMA is just to hard to put into a game. I may of had more fun playing WWE games years ago then I will now with the UFC game sadly to say.

Round 4 hopefully having AA in it
MikeyG
12/14/08 10:20:11PM

Posted by Pitbull09

I have been waiting forever for the next Fight Night and surprisingly I am not as excited for Undisputed. I think EA pretty much master the controls to boxing and a MMA video game will never really reach the amount of options a fighter truely has. Hopefully they will copy Fight night for punching but then you have to ask how will they kick? MMA is just to hard to put into a game. I may of had more fun playing WWE games years ago then I will now with the UFC game sadly to say.

Round 4 hopefully having AA in it

nah nah hopefully AA is in undisputed, fa sho
bojangalz
12/14/08 10:31:13PM
The prerendered cut scenes look good for Undisputed. But the game play looks really choppy. I'm hoping for the best out of that game but I'd be suprised if it even gets a 7/10 on ign.com.

My guess is that the control scheme is going to be flawed pretty bad. It's just too tough to make an MMA game with fluid, easy controls.
seanfu
12/15/08 12:15:54AM
what they need to do for the game is use the right joystick in simalar fashion as fight night, only using the same commands for grappling.

So striking can be handled with simplicity, like it should be, and the offensive grappling/ positioning would be simple, yet very deep for customizers and veterans.
BigEvil
12/15/08 12:10:56PM
Undisputed, hoping it will be great or at least be a solid foundation that the company can build on.
Aaronno9
12/15/08 12:38:44PM
Fight nights going to be better, cant get past that. The series have been around for years and just keep building on a very successful system. Plus they increased the roster to include a couple more good fighters, some which its beyond me why they wherent included in round 3.

Undisputed is going to be t a totally new experience. Theirs still a pretty good chance it could be an epic fail and suck. I mean, when i saw the Brock vs Nog fight they did on dana whites video blog thing it looked like alot of button bashing was involved, and seemed pretty unrealistic. Ill still buy it though, and hope its awesome.
grimreaper
12/15/08 12:46:16PM
I don't care I'll buy them both and play them till I get bored of them
mrkennedy
12/15/08 7:47:37PM

Posted by dannyfrank

ive never played fight night, but the UFC game seems to be pretty solid

jackson v. griffin 2!

Rampage is so funny ''He is dangerous''
tepid55
12/15/08 9:20:13PM
UFC Undisputed looks very good.
TheCatFather
12/19/08 5:22:24PM
Looks good, I hope the play is good as well.