Fight Night With Family & Friends – UFC 118

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Fight Night With Family & Friends – UFC 118
MaxOne
8/28/10 7:35:46PM
Oh, Fight Night… where to begin?
I recall my dad watching “Cage Fighting” when I still lived at home. I thought it was insane! It was so brutal. Not that I was a big boxing fan but at least boxing had rules. Boxing is a sport. This was guys trying to kill each other while people watched. There didn’t seem to be any rules! Obviously it probably did have rules because I don’t remember anyone being killed and I’m sure the absence of rules all together would have resulted in a greater number of serious injuries and even deaths.
Link

It's just my wife's blog but It made me smile...probably more than if you will...you know because i'm married to her.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/28/10 8:08:25PM
Please tell me how you managed to accomplish this. I need to take the same steps with my woman.

If you wrote a book on how you got your wife from point A to point B, I'm quite certain you could make a substantial profit.

jae_1833
8/28/10 8:34:26PM
Your wife's predicition of "Ruediger Vs. Luazon -I’m going w/Luazon by TKO unless Ruediger as able to get that enema." gains you one in my book!
MaxOne
8/29/10 1:30:25AM

Posted by jae_1833

Your wife's predicition of "Ruediger Vs. Luazon -I’m going w/Luazon by TKO unless Ruediger as able to get that enema." gains you one in my book!

yeah, i propped her for that. for some of the insight too. She still spent half the card in the kitchen though....which I can't really complain about cuz she was hooking people up with various foods and drinks the whole night.

jae_1833
8/29/10 2:10:48PM
Good lady! Mine does quite similar things, so long as I make sure there are some females to keep her company then we all have a great time.
MaxOne
8/29/10 8:38:36PM
yeah, fight night as become a pretty good time for fam and friends but some people notice that is really the only time I am down to be around people :) my wife notices this too. In general i don't like going anywhere. After work i'm mentally fried so this is about as social as i like to get...nodding and smiling but pretty much just glued to the screen and filling folks in on the fighters in between fights.