UFC Fight Night 26 bonuses: Browne, Brown, Sonnen, McDonald, Pickett earn awards

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC Fight Night 26 bonuses: Browne, Brown, Sonnen, McDonald, Pickett earn awards
FastKnockout
8/17/13 11:38:43PM
BOSTON – Travis Browne, Matt Brown Chael Sonnen, Michael McDonald and Brad Pickett each earned bonuses for their performances at Saturday's UFC Fight Night 26 event.

Link
emfleek
8/17/13 11:40:38PM
What can Brown do for you!?
FastKnockout
8/17/13 11:41:03PM
Almost every fighter on the card should be rewarded. I love when a stacked card delivers.
FastKnockout
8/18/13 12:12:23AM
Guess there's six winners.

'Crazy event so we're handing out 6 bonuses! Matt Brown & Travis Browne both get KOTN, McDonald & Chael get Sub $, Pickett & McDonald FOTN'
Webbie
8/18/13 12:21:22AM

Posted by FastKnockout

'Crazy event so we're handing out 6 bonuses! Matt Brown & Travis Browne both get KOTN, McDonald & Chael get Sub $, Pickett & McDonald FOTN'

That's awesome. Glad to see them all get rewarded. They deserve it.

Excellent event indeed.
jae_1833
8/18/13 12:21:54AM

Posted by FastKnockout

I use a notebook when watching fights to monitor picks, points etc...I also make little notes for posting and one thing I do is make bonus predictions. These are right on point IMO!
Michael_Corleone
8/18/13 1:03:32AM
Outstanding night of fights!
isk
8/18/13 4:29:02AM
Get these men paid. Gamburyan eccentrics aside, probably the best free night of fights in UFC history.
Wallass
8/18/13 8:59:12AM
Six winner and none of the McGregor lol maybe people will calm down on him being the next big thing now. For such a "future champion" he had one of only four boring fights on the show
george112
8/18/13 9:20:59AM

Posted by Wallass

Six winner and none of the McGregor lol maybe people will calm down on him being the next big thing now. For such a "future champion" he had one of only four boring fights on the show

the guy popped his knee.

He even said that's why he did what he did
GDPofMPG
8/19/13 1:05:22PM
Glad McDonald got paid. He put on the best performance of the night I thought.