Fight Night

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Fight Night
Mchubb316
5/23/08 1:52:53AM
I buy every UFC PPV, and watch just about every MMA fight card that is shown on tv. I was wondering what sort of things do you guys and gals do on fight night. Invite friends over, go over to someone's house so you don't have to buy, sit alone so you can yell whatever you want and not have to worry about it. Me I always try to cook some good food, usually BBQ, and have plenty of cold beer. Most times fellow members of Oregon Top Team are over, and it is a great time.
mrsmiley
5/23/08 8:02:31AM
Normaly it's me,my dad,and one of my brothers.Dad normaly gets smashed and talks about how far superior PRIDE was to UFC.I plan on recording him and posting the videos on youtube. "THE DRUNK MMA GUY".

Normal PPV night.

ME: GSP is looking pretty good.
Brother: Yeah his GNP is damn good
Dad: Who gives a shit.Were the hell is Rickson! Oh yeah! Rickson Gracie VS Fedor boys.That's the fight I wanna see.
wolfman
5/23/08 1:03:06PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Normaly it's me,my dad,and one of my brothers.Dad normaly gets smashed and talks about how far superior PRIDE was to UFC.I plan on recording him and posting the videos on youtube. "THE DRUNK MMA GUY".

Normal PPV night.

ME: GSP is looking pretty good.
Brother: Yeah his GNP is damn good
Dad: Who gives a shit.Were the hell is Rickson! Oh yeah! Rickson Gracie VS Fedor boys.That's the fight I wanna see.

Props for that.
pv3Hpv3p
5/23/08 1:52:23PM
Whiskey... Beer.... Grillables... Usually over at a buddy's house and we all pitch in for the PPV so he doesn't get stiffed with the tab...