fight of the night ufc 13?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » fight of the night ufc 13?
nickcuc547
4/3/08 7:49:03AM
what do you think. personally i thought it was diaz vs. pellegrino because it was back and forth and diaz showed a lot of heart. but lauzon vs. florian was right there too.
prozacnation1978
4/3/08 8:17:52AM
i liked the diaz fight alot, he showed alot of heart when kurt was pounding his face in really good i really thought that the fight was going to be over i know mazz would have called the fight by then
babytater03
4/3/08 8:25:43AM

Posted by nickcuc547

what do you think. personally i thought it was diaz vs. pellegrino because it was back and forth and diaz showed a lot of heart. but lauzon vs. florian was right there too.

I'm going to have to say i agree. Of the ones i saw that one was probably the most emotional and back and forth.

MAYBE the Hamill v. Boestch or Maynard v. Edgar fights...
kevietre
4/3/08 10:02:31AM
Hands down Diaz vs. Pellegrino

Worst fight was Houston vs. Irvin
ToeZup
4/3/08 10:41:35AM
I'm with you guys. The Diaz/Pellegrino fight wa TFOTN no doubt.
It had more ups and downs than a rollercoaster and the celebration before the tap was the capper.
CantAndleDaRiddum
4/3/08 11:01:47AM

Posted by kevietre

Hands down Diaz vs. Pellegrino

Worst fight was Houston vs. Irvin

if houston was awake the entire time, maybe he shouldnt have laid there for that second or two & get hit in the face w/out protecting himself

Diaz gets fight of night & sub of night. Irvin should get KO of the night
stock
4/3/08 11:07:28AM

Posted by ToeZup

I'm with you guys. The Diaz/Pellegrino fight wa TFOTN no doubt.
It had more ups and downs than a rollercoaster and the celebration before the tap was the capper.

ohiostate1016
4/3/08 11:23:42AM
If the second round would have been as close as the first, then it would have definitely been the Florian/Lauzon fight. But since Diaz/Pellegrino was so back and forth, I'd have to go with that one.

How about Maynard upsetting Edgar and Hamill showing everyone what a joke Boetsch is? Is this the last we see of Houston Alexander? I'm not sure. They may give him another shot at Irvin, but if he loses that one, that's it for Houston.
mrliquid
4/3/08 11:31:09AM
I think the Diaz fight was the best Kurt was winning both rounds untill the triangle I hope we see him back again soon but I didnt think Grays win was an upset he was the more powerful and dominate wrestler Frankie just couldnt handle his strength I think Edgar was winning the stand up but Gray's stand up has improved alot from the TUF show.
Twenty20Dollars
4/3/08 12:00:18PM
Diaz/Kurt. Cus kurt dominated the first round and tried to do the same in the second and got caught with a slick triangle by DIAZ!
whardin19
4/3/08 6:05:21PM
I would have to go with the Florian vs. Lauzon fight. But Diaz vs. Pelligrino was very close to being it.