Fight Football

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Fight Football
xtra_chewy
8/18/10 4:05:14PM
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this before, but I thought this looked pretty entertaining. Its like sloppy rugby mixed with some sloppy boxing/street fighting. Your guys thoughts?

FIGHT FOOTBALL

I hope I posted this in the right forum.
emfleek
8/18/10 4:36:44PM
Moved it to the Locker Room.
grappler0000
8/18/10 4:39:48PM
What's next...a mix of arm wrestling and MMA?
BlueSkiesBurn
8/18/10 5:24:30PM

FFL Rules are manifold, it is aloud to fight only one against one, it is not aloud to strike when running or towards whom is running, no hit from the back or on the ground, injuries or KO's can consequence into the elimination of the player.

I wonder if they're "aloud" to hire someone to fix the grammar on their organization's website.
warglory
8/18/10 6:11:24PM

Posted by grappler0000

XARM
warglory
8/18/10 6:16:58PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

FFL Rules are manifold, it is aloud to fight only one against one, it is not aloud to strike when running or towards whom is running, no hit from the back or on the ground, injuries or KO's can consequence into the elimination of the player.

I wonder if they're "aloud" to hire someone to fix the grammar on their organization's website.

I think they're Italians, but nonetheless, that's not a valid excuse if you choose to use English as your primary means of communication. hehe
BlueSkiesBurn
8/18/10 6:29:52PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by grappler0000

XARM

I REALLY hope that ESPN starts airing XARM. That looked hilarious. Gotta love that "hulk smash" KO at the end of that video clip.
Wand_is_GOD
8/19/10 1:17:32PM
I would never watch any of them
AchillesHeel
8/19/10 2:13:37PM
Well... I like MMA, obviously, and I like rugby. I'm also a history buff, so I'm interested in this "harpastum" they reference. I'm a little disappointed that they don't post the rules of their game, but it looks like they've just started up, so maybe they'll add them.

Just from watching the video for a moment, and being unable to understand Italian, I don't understand the relationship between the grappling and moving the ball. Of course, people unfamiliar with rugby and ice hockey often say the same thing about those sports...

I'd be willing to give it a fair shake, inasmuch as I'll give nearly anything a fair shake. But I'm one of those guys who eats foreign food before asking what's in it and walks down streets just to see where they go. Not everybody can hang with that.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/19/10 3:18:15PM

Posted by AchillesHeel

Well... I like MMA, obviously, and I like rugby. I'm also a history buff, so I'm interested in this "harpastum" they reference. I'm a little disappointed that they don't post the rules of their game, but it looks like they've just started up, so maybe they'll add them.

Just from watching the video for a moment, and being unable to understand Italian, I don't understand the relationship between the grappling and moving the ball. Of course, people unfamiliar with rugby and ice hockey often say the same thing about those sports...

I'd be willing to give it a fair shake, inasmuch as I'll give nearly anything a fair shake. But I'm one of those guys who eats foreign food before asking what's in it and walks down streets just to see where they go. Not everybody can hang with that.

I knew there was a reason I always liked you.

I rarely care where I go. If I'm acutely aware that it could be very dangerous I won't intentionally put myself in harm's way, but if I'm oblivious to where I'm headed I will make the most out of the situation. I prefer vacations in random ass spots. I prefer to eat the local fare and drink at the local taverns. Touristy attractions don't do anything for me.