Would u fight dana fight

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Would u fight dana fight
ricoj3323
10/30/07 1:31:42AM
there are times when I think dana white is so brillant, smart, and good for the sport but there are also times when I would love to beat his ass. actually I would like to challenge him to a boxing match and the winner is the president of the UFC. well I think I would have a ok chance, he might just talk tough and if I win I think I might make some smarter decisions then him

so would anyone out there fight dana? and what kind of fight?
aaa9erh8er
10/30/07 1:34:38AM
lol where did you come up with wantin to fight dana. id fight him but as to how good id do im not sure there was tv show w while back where was to fight tito but the show made it look like tito bitched out but dana could have been behing that
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/30/07 8:48:31AM
Honeslty... yeah absolutely most definitely 100% positive f*ckin' right I would
xchickox
10/30/07 11:01:08AM
i dont see why i'd wanna fight him, i think he's done wonders for the UFC and MMA so i wouldn't wanna fight him
madmarck
10/30/07 11:06:09AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es9y61kSgF0
Frank Shamrocks boss does.
thepunisher
10/30/07 11:13:36AM
I would love to
loonytnt
10/30/07 11:15:48AM
im a fighter i will fight anyone
rcg916
10/30/07 12:50:43PM
All of you would get killed, as he was an amateur boxer. Plus you all sit in front of your computer all day... That's great training!

"I'm a fighter, I'll fight anyone"...

True internet classic statement right here. Just because you hold the title on your Playstation copy of Fight Night doesnt make you a fighter. Just so you know.

An infinite anount of these ----->

Followed by one of these for good measure --->
jdubs
10/30/07 1:51:31PM

Posted by rcg916

All of you would get killed, as he was an amateur boxer. Plus you all sit in front of your computer all day... That's great training!

True internet classic statement right here. Just because you hold the title on your Playstation copy of Fight Night doesnt make you a fighter. Just so you know.

i would f dana up, i seen him train on that show and he is a puss...
rcg916
10/30/07 2:02:34PM

Posted by jdubs

Posted by rcg916

Yeah, okay. Mom's calling, by the way.
madmarck
10/30/07 3:32:41PM

Posted by rcg916

Posted by jdubs

Posted by rcg916

Yeah, okay. Mom's calling, by the way.

Hahahahah nice one.
I wonder if Dana has a ground game. Bet that would be his weakness.
TOMMYAYO05
10/30/07 6:34:48PM
i would want to have a shot at uncle fester!!!**** yeah i would he diss's my boy tito every chance he gets,he couldnt finish the fedor signing and now he let couture go.
jdubs
10/30/07 7:25:59PM
wat ever buddy, i sure as hell ain gonna talk like a lil bitch sayin some fat bald dude could beat my ass.... he is an ex golden gloves boxer, lol who isnt, i hear that one every other night in the gym
madmarck
10/31/07 3:16:47PM

Posted by jdubs

wat ever buddy, i sure as hell ain gonna talk like a lil bitch sayin some fat bald dude could beat my ass.... he is an ex golden gloves boxer, lol who isnt, i hear that one every other night in the gym

Yeah i heard some guy talkin about his skills at the gym. Thought i would spar with him.
He went easy and destroyed me.
fedorwins1
10/31/07 3:42:28PM

Posted by ricoj3323

there are times when I think dana white is so brillant, smart, and good for the sport but there are also times when I would love to beat his ass. actually I would like to challenge him to a boxing match and the winner is the president of the UFC. well I think I would have a ok chance, he might just talk tough and if I win I think I might make some smarter decisions then him

so would anyone out there fight dana? and what kind of fight?

Well you would lose lol. Dana was a good boxer and he still has some skills. Don't believe me watch the Dana vs Tito special on Spike and Dana trains to fight Tito and he seems pretty good.
fedorwins1
10/31/07 3:45:55PM

Posted by rcg916

Well just to let you know Loonytnt is actually a fighter, a smaller fighter, but still a fighter. He's got some skills too, he just had a fight and won by triangle. You seem like an okay guy, but just because someone posts on the internet doesn't mean they can't fight, I mean come on Joe Lazoun, Phil Baroni, and Ben Rothwell post all the time on Sherdog.
JimiMak
10/31/07 4:52:18PM
loony is a fighter? for real? I've read a lot of his posts, i'll just say that surprises me.
Pitbull09
10/31/07 6:15:14PM
There are some signings he passed up that he deserves a few right hands to the face for and I wouldnt mind being the guy dishing it out.

Hes not worth KOing though