UFC FIGHT CLUB MEMBERSHIP

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » UFC FIGHT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
AmericanFighterAce
7/21/07 8:27:40PM
Just got a quick ? actually about this.

Is it worth buying?

I know its 64.95, is that monthly, yearly, or just 64.95 and your done?

Any help would be great.

Thanks.
KO
7/22/07 12:02:11PM
I believe it's $64.95 for the year. It probably all depends on you if its worth it or not. Do you live close enough to Las Vegas or can travel to see UFC events? With the mebership you get access to the members-only website, pre-sale tickets to all UFC events, 10% discount at the UFC store online, and you can have chances to participate in contests and UFC events. Some other things you get are buddy icons and wallpapers, archived footage and a UFC welcome letter. Hope this helps a little.
AmericanFighterAce
7/22/07 1:38:00PM

Posted by KO

I believe it's $64.95 for the year. It probably all depends on you if its worth it or not. Do you live close enough to Las Vegas or can travel to see UFC events? With the mebership you get access to the members-only website, pre-sale tickets to all UFC events, 10% discount at the UFC store online, and you can have chances to participate in contests and UFC events. Some other things you get are buddy icons and wallpapers, archived footage and a UFC welcome letter. Hope this helps a little.

Yeah, see I live in Cincinnati, and I want to get the pre-sale tickets because Columbus sold out up to the 700 dollar seats within 7 minutes, so yeah your info did help thank you very much.