UFC Fight Club

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC Fight Club
Cyclops
8/16/07 9:36:37AM
Hey I just wanted to know what you guys thought about the UFC Fight Club Membership. Im going to the 77 PPV in Cincy and I was possibly thinkin about joining this to get my tickets early and maybe some other cool stuff. Is anyone a member? Is it worth it? Thanks.
Mei-Mei
8/16/07 12:24:01PM
I second that, I'm also going and was wondering the same thing. Any info would be great.
AmericanFighterAce
8/16/07 10:16:06PM
and I triple that.
DangerousDjohn
8/16/07 10:55:30PM
i quad-whatever that
Violentcuv
8/17/07 6:50:48AM
I'm in the fight club. Its nice to be able to get tickets early. Thats the main reason I signed up. I wanted early tickets for UFC 68 in Columbus in March and now I can get tickets to UFC 77 early too now.

They have other perks too but the big one to me is the presale tickets. They have a nice website setup with a forum, contests, and different exclusive perks for members. The website is setup nice and the forum is all knowledgeable people that are cool people that dont just post to run there mouth and be a smart a$$ like sherdog is. Thats why i like MMAplayground because everyone here is just here to have a good time and talk MMA, not just talking crap and making fun of every post someone makes.

So I guess the question is : Is it worth $60 to get presale tickets??
I think it is seeing how tickets are a couple hundred a piece anyway.
Kugel
8/21/07 3:17:04PM
Yes, I went on ticketmaster to order tickets for UFC 68 and thought it would be a waste of money to purchase the UFC Fight Club membership. After going to the weigh-in and hearing that they were letting the Fight Club members get to stay and meet the fighters I was pissed I didn't get it. I am not a member, but plan on doing so this time around. Just the chance to get backstage and meet the fighters make it worth it to me.
Violentcuv
8/21/07 8:23:58PM
Yea I definitely need to go to the weigh ins this time. I thought about it last time but my girlfriend was working and everyone else was too busy to go on a friday at 2pm or whenever it was.

Then I see the pics that people posted while meeting the fighters at UFC 68 and I was kicking myself then for not going.
SicJits
8/23/07 6:18:06PM
its worth it for the pre-sale tickets, but the weigh in are the best getting to meet the fighters. if your close to an event or going to one, join up! you wont be sorry. but if you never go to an event, then it can seem like a waste of cash.
t-dizzle
8/23/07 6:42:09PM

Posted by Violentcuv

I'm in the fight club. Its nice to be able to get tickets early. Thats the main reason I signed up. I wanted early tickets for UFC 68 in Columbus in March and now I can get tickets to UFC 77 early too now.

They have other perks too but the big one to me is the presale tickets. They have a nice website setup with a forum, contests, and different exclusive perks for members. The website is setup nice and the forum is all knowledgeable people that are cool people that dont just post to run there mouth and be a smart a$$ like sherdog is. Thats why i like MMAplayground because everyone here is just here to have a good time and talk MMA, not just talking crap and making fun of every post someone makes.

So I guess the question is : Is it worth $60 to get presale tickets??
I think it is seeing how tickets are a couple hundred a piece anyway.

Cool..I think i will join..Seems like a pretty good deal..