fight of the century!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » fight of the century!!
Next Page »
POLL: who will win?
jesus by KO/TKO 36% (13)
jesus by submission 25% (9)
jesus by decision 14% (5)
satan by KO/TKO 3% (1)
satan by submission 17% (6)
satan by decision 6% (2)
dannyfrank
9/24/08 8:25:16PM
JESUS!

VS

SATAN!

WHO WILL BE VICTORIOUS!?!?!?!?!?!?!
SpiderSilva
9/24/08 8:33:06PM
dude Jesus with one punch and props for the pick when Jesus went and saved Santa after he was shot down
jiujitsufreak74
9/24/08 8:44:48PM
everyone knows Satan will pull a Bo Cantrell and tap out within the first 12 seconds in order to win a lot of oney by betting on Jesus...well that's what my marty mcfly sports book tells me anyway.
dannyfrank
9/24/08 9:04:38PM
well, satan has a solid ground game, but jesus has even better take down defense. jesus will end it in the first with some vicious knees to the face
JoeySteel
9/24/08 10:41:06PM
******* Jesus, Satan 2nd round DQ.

Sorry Satan was rooting for you.
StorminYourman
9/24/08 11:29:35PM
From what I heard Satan had a solid rear naked choke and Jesus went to sleep however and this is only hearsay "Jesus didn't tap."
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/25/08 12:01:37AM
Jesus via Armbar 1 Second
JoeySteel
9/25/08 12:06:37AM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Jesus via Armbar 1 Second

THAT'S CRAZY, Jesus never finishes anything the first round.
Pookie
9/25/08 12:31:36AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

everyone knows Satan will pull a Bo Cantrell and tap out within the first 12 seconds in order to win a lot of oney by betting on Jesus...well that's what my marty mcfly sports book tells me anyway.

Agree on teh Worked fight assessment, but the devil always aims to make it an exciting fight, i see him trapping him in the corner a few times with knees in onslaughts, but jesus durability keeps him going until eventually the devil succombs to exhaustion.

Niether fighter however shows enough to warrant a title against the current Champ, Buddha.
Aaronno9
9/25/08 4:45:39AM
Satan gets jesus in the crucifix position and nails him with a devastating elbow to the back of the head, leading to a no contest.
dannyfrank
9/25/08 9:46:41AM

Posted by Pookie

Agree on teh Worked fight assessment, but the devil always aims to make it an exciting fight, i see him trapping him in the corner a few times with knees in onslaughts, but jesus durability keeps him going until eventually the devil succombs to exhaustion.

Niether fighter however shows enough to warrant a title against the current Champ, Buddha.

i disagree. i think that jesus can tap buddah no problem
Branwest
9/25/08 11:00:14AM
Does the winner get Muhammad?
jiujitsufreak74
9/25/08 1:40:52PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Pookie

i disagree. i think that jesus can tap buddah no problem

well regardless of how Jesus would fair against Budah, FSM would destroy all of them. he is the Fedor of religious Deities

Pookie
9/25/08 2:01:50PM
everyone knows FSM injects his meatballs with HGH
jiujitsufreak74
9/25/08 2:05:15PM

Posted by Pookie

LIES!!!!!
Pookie
9/25/08 2:07:22PM

Posted by Branwest

Does the winner get Muhammad?

Moses, Muhammad stated in multiple interviews that he doesnt like mma and is just going to stick with his bread and butter - Gi Bjj and enter grappling tournaments.
Pookie
9/25/08 2:09:38PM

Posted by Pookie

LIES!!!!!

FSM is overrated, he has a padded record. He fought nothing but cans in japan like Confucious and Lao Tzu.

Dana white even says hes not a top 5 p4p god anymore!
jiujitsufreak74
9/25/08 2:12:19PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Pookie

LIES!!!!!

FSM is overrated, he has a padded record. He fought nothing but cans in japan like Confucious and Lao Tzu.

well you obviously didn't hear about his recent fight with 100 of the Shinto Gods...he armbarred all 100 of them...at the same time
Pookie
9/25/08 2:18:36PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Pookie

LIES!!!!!

well you obviously didn't hear about his recent fight with 100 of the Shinto Gods...he armbarred all 100 of them...at the same time

i talked to dana about this and we are choosing not to remember that happened.

Really everybody knows the shinto gods are second class fighters, theres a reason they fight for shooto and not dream
jiujitsufreak74
9/25/08 2:24:18PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Pookie

LIES!!!!!

Really everybody knows the shinto gods are second class fighters, theres a reason they fight for shooto and not dream

How about when he beat Muhammad after Muhammad left the UFC...and he did that in like 36 seconds
Pookie
9/25/08 2:31:23PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Pookie

LIES!!!!!

How about when he beat Muhammad after Muhammad left the UFC...and he did that in like 36 seconds

Well, we have come to the agreement that muhammed is very one-dimensional and his big wins have only came from the gods of yesteryear( Thor, Set, Zeus, etc...) and a split decision win over that new guy Joseph Smith, and he broke his hand in round 1!
jiujitsufreak74
9/25/08 2:40:54PM

Posted by Pookie

Well, we have come to the agreement that muhammed is very one-dimensional and his big wins have only came from the gods of yesteryear( Thor, Set, Zeus, etc...) and a split decision win over that new guy Joseph Smith, and he broke his hand in round 1!

my point was that Dana had said Muhammad was a top 5 HW, then he got dismantled in 36 seconds against FSM. Jesus had to take him to a decision. FSM has never showed a weakness in his game and i don't think and God can even come close to touching him. i mean look at how he tooled the UFC interim champ, Shiva.

and Thor, Set and Zeus are still top fighters imo.
Pookie
9/25/08 3:01:08PM

Posted by Pookie

my point was that Dana had said Muhammad was a top 5 HW, then he got dismantled in 36 seconds against FSM. Jesus had to take him to a decision. FSM has never showed a weakness in his game and i don't think and God can even come close to touching him. i mean look at how he tooled the UFC interim champ, Shiva.

Im sorry but THOR is way past his prime, look how he fared against sub-par competition in the UFC, he was taken out in the first by Quetzacotal! and that guy has no heart!

Set hasnt had a meaningful win in 4 years and he almost killed FSM with that slam.

And Zeus has lost like 3 times to shiva anyway...

Muhammed had always been overrated too, he took out the old testament god twice sure, but he also lost one to him and the old testament god chose to strike with him in each bout.
Jesus had to take him to decision sure, but it was a much more convincing win than what Shiva had. Sure he didnt finish him, but thats not really jesus' style.

haha this hs turned into a guess who game lol
dannyfrank
9/25/08 3:02:29PM

Posted by Pookie

come on, shiva is not that great. he lost to anubis for god's sake! also, muhammed just hasn't looked the same since he got subed by odin, so i really dont think thats an impressive win
iwannabesedated
9/25/08 4:26:34PM
I Think Mel Gibson wins by torturing himselff.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
disorderlyvision
9/25/08 4:31:09PM
Richard Dawkins would expose both. Dawkins by whatever he wants 1st rd.
StorminYourman
9/25/08 9:17:44PM
Fedor armbars God

Beats all by whatever he wants.
FSM might give him a run for his money.
How can you armbar a noodle?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Branwest
9/26/08 11:09:42PM
After David Koresh submitted Jim Jones, I thought no one could beat him. But then Satan demolished him. I think we cannot discount the brute power of Satan. However, I think he's on all sorts of roids, I just can't figure out how he's beating the tests. Shrek could take him out, just like he did Bin Laden and Ahmadinajad. Still though, I think Courtney Love could be the p4p champ: she walks in the cage, and her opponent would immediately pass out from the smell of her rotten p$#&y.
zach66700
10/5/08 9:40:56PM
It started out looking like satan was going to win

Off the bell he took jesus down and got a triangle choke.
BUT JESUS DIDN"T TAP instaed he slammed Satan and KO'd him...30 sec
dannyfrank
10/6/08 6:03:30PM

Posted by zach66700

It started out looking like satan was going to win

Off the bell he took jesus down and got a triangle choke.
BUT JESUS DIDN"T TAP instaed he slammed Satan and KO'd him...30 sec

ha! i knew it!

WAR JESUS!!!
Pages: [1] 2