What Fight Camp has the Strictest Criteria?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » What Fight Camp has the Strictest Criteria?
Next Page »
Wolfenstein
7/22/08 2:37:12PM
I'm wondering what are the toughest camps to get into, and have the highest standards.
blakeon
7/22/08 2:43:44PM
probibly War Room Warriors.
MMAcca
7/22/08 3:01:34PM

Posted by blakeon

Why so ?
Pookie
7/22/08 3:07:57PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by blakeon

Why so ?

I dont believe they are recruiting, they have pretty much the same squad right now as they did when the first season was going.

MMAarmy might have really high standards as well.
blakeon
7/22/08 3:16:23PM
because you have to be a member of sherdog whenever i tried to get in. (a long time ago)
YeahBee
7/22/08 6:17:52PM
only the best and the brightest

Now with the new rules that were implemented to battle cherry pickers we rule sumpreme again like god intended
Shawn91111
7/22/08 7:23:34PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by blakeon

Why so ?

I dont believe they are recruiting, they have pretty much the same squad right now as they did when the first season was going.

MMAarmy might have really high standards as well.

Our only standards are that you make all your picks, post your picks and discuss a bit...and get banned every other month
Darwinist
7/22/08 7:23:53PM
Our only criteria for joining the team is that you are an established veteran poster of the War Room subforum on Sherdog.net, or vouched for as a decent guy by someone who is. We don't make any demands on prior picking experience or having a good track record.

To us this game is a way for people who already know each other well to have some fun together.

So if you want to join you´ll have to go on Sherdog and argue politics for about 6 months or so :D

GregA
7/22/08 7:25:47PM
We are all pple from sherdog who also posted in the war room. There are of course some notable exceptions.

We do have new recruits but about 80% of the time they have come from the same place.

We are looking for smart guys (and even gals) that will part of an MMA picking community. We dont care about past stats. Legion and bunny claws (top pickers last season) came to us this way.

Under the new rules this should help us a bunch

real teams > over cherry pickers
titlefight
7/22/08 7:55:05PM

Posted by TequilaMan2000

Posted by blakeon

because you have to be a member of sherdog whenever i tried to get in. (a long time ago)

Did you?

I don't remember that....

Did I tell you to post in the War Room?

That is like some stupid requirement I made up for some stupid reason... stupid me.

Lol, that is f-cking awesome! I mean priceless! I wish we had known about this while you were...................well you know.
wrestler189
7/22/08 9:42:55PM
WAR ROOM WARRIORS
Rush
7/22/08 10:02:26PM
Just an FYI

If this thread turns into a camp vs. camp thread, it's getting deleted and heads will role.

Carry on
titlefight
7/22/08 10:13:32PM
Gulp! Sir! it will not Sir!

*carries on*

I guess you could say it was tough to get on CPT last season as they cherry picked only the top/best players in points/earnings.
TheMMAn
7/22/08 10:24:24PM
has anyone mentioned our requirement about killing a homeless person before you can join?

that weeds out the non-committed potential members.
Basshandsome
7/22/08 10:25:16PM

Posted by titlefight

*carries on*

I guess you could say it was tough to get on CPT last season as they cherry picked only the top/best players in points/earnings.

Link
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/22/08 10:48:49PM

Posted by Basshandsome

Posted by titlefight

*carries on*

Link

What he said
CowPie
7/22/08 11:06:08PM
Warroom Warriors also have a requirement of using unicorns to slay dragons for atleast 2 years and a member of any drama club.
emfleek
7/22/08 11:07:53PM
Team Sure Shot doesn't require a certain record or bankroll to join, but once you're on the team, you're expected to abide by the following rules:

1) Always make your picks. If you fail to make your picks for 2 consecutive events, I'll put it to a vote amongst team members to see if you should be booted or given another chance. Failure to make picks for 3 consecutive events will result in your removal from the Team (without a vote). Not to be a dick, but that's the main reason we're all here and if you're not going to participate, I see no reason for you to be here, personally.

1b.) Additionally, if you're inactive (fail to login) for a period of 10 or more days, you run the risk of being removed from Team Sure Shot without warning. If you're a part of the team, you're expected to participate in each event AND login to the site, at the very least, once per week. Inactivity will result in banishment.

2) No racist/derogatory comments towards other team members. No racist comments, period, actually.

3) Have fun.

4) If in doubt, follow the rules of MMAPlayground which can be found here:
MMAPLAYGROUND RULES

4b) Violation of MMAPlayground rules will result in your immediate dismissal from Team Sure Shot. No exceptions.

npayant
7/22/08 11:12:38PM

Posted by CowPie

Warroom Warriors also have a requirement of using unicorns to slay dragons for atleast 2 years and a member of any drama club.

Count me in!!! I want to be on the War Room Warriors team!!!
titlefight
7/22/08 11:12:55PM

Posted by Basshandsome

Posted by titlefight

*carries on*

Link

Yes, i never implied that CPT broke any type of rule.....just simply stated that maybe CPT could be included on this list of strictness due to the fact that CPT cherry picked only the very best in points and bankroll all season and then cut players that didn't "keep up".

Im not making any judgment.

By the way.......did you guys gain some weight?
guido
7/22/08 11:16:09PM
So I would have to log in at least once a week and when I did log in, I wouldn't be allowed to be racist and inflammatory??? To hell with that nonsense!!!
emfleek
7/22/08 11:18:49PM

Posted by guido

So I would have to log in at least once a week and when I did log in, I wouldn't be allowed to be racist and inflammatory??? To hell with that nonsense!!!

Exactly. We're pretty hardcore.
Kracker_Jap
7/22/08 11:20:18PM

Posted by emfleek

Team Sure Shot doesn't require a certain record or bankroll to join, but once you're on the team, you're expected to abide by the following rules:

1) Always make your picks. If you fail to make your picks for 2 consecutive events, I'll put it to a vote amongst team members to see if you should be booted or given another chance. Failure to make picks for 3 consecutive events will result in your removal from the Team (without a vote). Not to be a dick, but that's the main reason we're all here and if you're not going to participate, I see no reason for you to be here, personally.

1b.) Additionally, if you're inactive (fail to login) for a period of 10 or more days, you run the risk of being removed from Team Sure Shot without warning. If you're a part of the team, you're expected to participate in each event AND login to the site, at the very least, once per week. Inactivity will result in banishment.

2) No racist/derogatory comments towards other team members. No racist comments, period, actually.

3) Have fun.

MMAPLAYGROUND RULES

4b) Violation of MMAPlayground rules will result in your immediate dismissal from Team Sure Shot. No exceptions.

Not much fun or rock and roll there.........

At least thats what I heard
titlefight
7/22/08 11:22:08PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted by emfleek

3) Have fun.

MMAPLAYGROUND RULES

Not much fun or rock and roll there.........

At least thats what I heard

What part of Wa are you from?
emfleek
7/22/08 11:22:57PM
Oh well...current members seem to be happy. If someone's unhappy, they're more than welcome to leave.
npayant
7/22/08 11:27:05PM

Posted by npayant

Posted by CowPie

Count me in!!! I want to be on the War Room Warriors team!!!

I guess I just realized I've never posted on the Sherdog forums. That could be an issue as it sounds...
MrMean
7/22/08 11:37:55PM
War room warriors LOL LOL LOL I refuse to have a unicorn Icon
wrestler189
7/23/08 12:08:52AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by Basshandsome

Posted by titlefight

*carries on*

Link

What he said

Basshandsome
7/23/08 12:13:02AM

Posted by titlefight

Posted by Basshandsome

Posted by titlefight

*carries on*

Link

Yes, i never implied that CPT broke any type of rule.....just simply stated that maybe CPT could be included on this list of strictness due to the fact that CPT cherry picked only the very best in points and bankroll all season and then cut players that didn't "keep up".

Im not making any judgment.

By the way.......did you guys gain some weight?

Yea, we thought it would be fun to win all the divisions but that’s just us. The link was for you… you know regarding the forum code of conduct. Check out #7, believe it or not it is true.

By the way...Where have you guys been since Season 1?

Never play leap frog with a Unicorn
Basshandsome
7/23/08 12:21:57AM

Posted by wrestler189

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by Basshandsome

Posted by titlefight

*carries on*

Link

What he said

I wouldnt exactly call CPT a TEAM...picking up top pickers and using them for their previous performance, is well...not a team

I see you guys decided to run away instead of trying to compete with us under the fair rules. Thats understandable considering who we have...including the BEST picker (b-goetz) and many many other top performers

This is coming from the guy who has a picture in his profile of him and his friends (Or is it just 4 randoms?) pointing at a guy’s crotch in his underwear. Plus the purple unicorn Av.
Pages: [1] 2