Any way to see Fight Camp’s Event Stats for the Secondary League

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Any way to see Fight Camp’s Event Stats for the Secondary League
Card
2/27/09 1:06:01PM
The current Points (L2) and Earning (L2) tabs only show totals… Is there a way I can see a Fight Camp's Event Stats for the Secondary League?

Thanks.
DCRage
2/27/09 1:09:10PM
If you mean stats like the ones displayed in the Fight Camp Directory page (under Stats & Data), there currently is not-those stats are not recorded for the Secondary League.
Card
2/27/09 3:04:17PM
Thanks DCRage, that's what I thought. I posted in case case someone already knew how to do it via the site. =)

A new Event Stats (L2) tab or adding the L2 events to the current Event Stats tab would be great.

Since the Event stats are the main statistics our fight camp uses after each event.
DCRage
2/27/09 9:10:06PM
That's not a bad idea. I'll pass it along to the higher-ups and see what they think and if perhaps it can be implemented.
Card
3/3/09 9:14:56PM
Thanks DCRage. Keep us updated.

We'll have to stick to the primary league until then... so hopefully you guys can figure out something soon.
Shawn91111
3/3/09 10:26:02PM

Posted by DCRage

That's not a bad idea. I'll pass it along to the higher-ups and see what they think and if perhaps it can be implemented.

Actually this has already been brought up a number of times in the past and have been threads about it
Pookie
3/3/09 10:28:42PM
Yup i asked about this maybe a year or so ago, but awesome that its being considered now
DoTheMMAth
3/6/09 9:46:41AM
It has been done; sorry it took so long to get this up there.
Shawn91111
3/6/09 10:02:47AM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

It has been done; sorry it took so long to get this up there.

Props for this!
DCRage
3/6/09 10:14:02AM
Just checked this out, great feature although I noticed, and maybe this is intentional, that the stats themselves aren't there yet. There are either no stats to display or, in the Picks Overviews, everything shows as zeroes.
DoTheMMAth
3/6/09 11:02:30AM
I'm seeing stats on my test login... any chance that you can send me a screenshot of what you're seeing so that I can root out any possible bugs?
DCRage
3/6/09 11:37:23AM
Since I still don't see them, yes. I'm working on getting a couple right now, then I'll pass them along.

Edit: Here's a screenshot from my Fight Camp:

Of course I know people made picks (myself included) so I would assume they should show up instead as zeroes. Points Awarded and Wager Earnings also don't show up.
DoTheMMAth
3/6/09 1:12:35PM
Ok, how about now? I think that I got it...

Thank you again for helping me fix this and get it set up properly.
DCRage
3/6/09 1:17:32PM
Fixed and working properly!
DoTheMMAth
3/6/09 1:26:35PM

Posted by DCRage

Fixed and working properly!

Woohoo, I'm only half retarded!
breakdown5
3/6/09 9:40:05PM
Good new feature.