Fight Camp Division Winners Predictions

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » Fight Camp Division Winners Predictions
Next Page »
Pookie
12/22/08 2:38:25AM
Who do you guys see winning in each of the divisions.

LW - Team Ky Jelly has had another fantastic year, Pretty much dominating the division through out the season, i expect these guys to take the crown for a second consecutive time.

WW - Its a shame Grappling dummies have their title snatched from them on a technicality, From the looks of it DVDVR Them' s Fightin Words has a pretty big lead on all the other teams in the division, they should have this one locked up.

MW - Im not sure if Sabotage Inc came in early enough to still win it, but if so i could see up to 3 teams winning it. Nuthuggers(#1) Sabotage Inc(#3) & Team World Class(#5). Whoever does the best with picks on the last event will win this division. Im picking the underdogs in Team World class because with a great last event i could see them taking both Points and Picks % in the stretch.

LHW - I was expecting a tougher fight for the title this season, but it seems The MMA Army has it locked up. World Top Team put up a good fight but just fell apart later in the seasons with wagers. And an interesting #2 with Dark Horse(). I think statistically they cant topple them in any category at this point.

HW - War Room Warriors. They played a damn near perfect season only losing money 3 times throughout the season and winning big every other time. Considering how hard that accomplishment is with that many people in your Camp i have to give them the P4P nod this year. Great Job by Team Valcom for putting up a much closer race than most other teams could do

SHW - Of course i would hope my team wins this division, so i cant really be subjective at all lol. But this division is still up for grabs by All of the top Three. My prediction : American Top Team in true comeback fashion.
Shawn91111
12/22/08 2:52:16AM
The MMA Army reign will come to a screeching halt.
Mungooch
12/22/08 5:02:46AM
360 mafia all the way in all divisions
bobbydoomocculta
12/22/08 6:23:55AM

Posted by Mungooch

360 mafia all the way in all divisions

The man knows his shit....
DCRage
12/22/08 8:18:19AM
It'll be Team KY Jelly in LW barring a collapse Saturday.

Probably will be DVDVR's Them Fighting Words in WW, Grappling Dummies was hurt by only being together for 5 events but naming them the favorite for next seaosn is not a stretch.

MW is still a tossup. Not happy about what happened with the rule changes since it dropped Sabotage Inc. to #3 but we're using it as motivation to do well Saturday and win next season. Won't be easy because attrition may drop MMA Army to MW.

MMA Army's probably got LHW too but next season should be more open.

War Room Warriors & Team Valcom still are the teams to beat in HW.

SHW is hard to predict because of the disparities in team sizes. American Top Team may take it because they have roughly 60 more members than Canadian Power Team, but props to CPT for proving that it's just as much about quality as it is quantity. Despite that huge manpower disadvantage they've done very well.
ohiostate1016
12/22/08 12:31:35PM
Not to be a homer, but the Playground Bullies will be a team to watch out for in the SHW division in the future. We don't have much of a shot this season, but I see a dominant performance on the horizon.
Mayhem13
12/22/08 12:40:50PM
Thug Life will win!!!! (but not this season )
SpiderSilva
12/22/08 7:01:50PM
Ronco beach Crew will be there soon once we add some more members

Note: RBC looked for more members
jiujitsufreak74
12/22/08 10:04:54PM
when in doubt, pick the team that has jjfreak in it
MMAcca
12/23/08 12:54:41AM
ATT FTW
TheCatFather
12/26/08 4:13:57PM
Dark Horse top of the LHW div after this Sat.
breakdown5
12/29/08 7:09:38PM
If the stats are correct in the Fight Camp Directory, these are the winners:

LW - Team KY Jelly

WW - DVDVR Them's Fightin Words

MW - Bloodyknux.com

LHW - The MMA Army

HW - War Room Warriors

SHW - Canadian Power Team

Congrats to the winning fight camps
D0wnUnd6e6r
12/29/08 7:13:00PM
Point set match... in pick %, bankroll and Pts

Congrats for a good battle ATT, made us sweat more than once.
tuvok500
12/31/08 12:50:04AM
ET VOILA !!!

new rules same result !!

wrestler189
1/3/09 12:47:21PM

Posted by tuvok500

ET VOILA !!!

new rules same result !!

Come down to HW and challenge us without cherry picking and we will see what happens.

Yes, thats a challenge.
Sticksta13
1/5/09 8:48:04PM
Good job to War Room on the season win!!!

We tried but just couldnt get close enough to mount a big comeback

So congrates to everyone on War Room on a great season
wrestler189
1/5/09 9:57:05PM

Posted by Sticksta13

Good job to War Room on the season win!!!

We tried but just couldnt get close enough to mount a big comeback

So congrates to everyone on War Room on a great season

To you as well.

U guys were certainly solid and overall had some of the best stats. Congrats
RampageOwnedYou
1/5/09 10:25:09PM
All I know is for this upcoming season Bloodyknux.com
better be watching that championship of theirs. We will be coming after you for the top spot.
Hope to see you come last lap.
Wolfenstein
1/5/09 10:41:24PM
Hopefully MW is just as competetive as last year. It's fun to have several camp in the mix for the top spot. Make no mistake though...I don't care abou fun; I care about winning! Byah!

MMA Army will also be at MW this year so maybe they'll add another top contender. For sure MW is the most heated Camp battleground.
RampageOwnedYou
1/5/09 10:53:25PM
Yeah dont get me wrong bro, i wasn't saying they were the only competition. I see 6 top teams for this year. We had issues with stats last year, so our power doesnt reflect on our record. Prepare
ncordless
1/7/09 2:33:21AM
Anyone else notice a "ringing" in the ears? I wonder what it could be? Guess we will find out soon.
DCRage
1/7/09 7:50:27AM
Do us a favor and stay at WW. This hopefully will again be the year of Sabotage Inc. in the MW division, there's no denying the impact we made in just 8 events.
Mayhem13
1/10/09 12:40:11AM
Thug Life are now WW's.... and we are going to take that first place spot for the upcoming season
Wolfenstein
1/10/09 2:38:53AM

Posted by DCRage

Do us a favor and stay at WW. This hopefully will again be the year of Sabotage Inc. in the MW division, there's no denying the impact we made in just 8 events.

Sure you boys wouldn't be better off at LHW? Maybe a division that wouldn't seem so futile.? Good job last season, can't wait to lay a whuppin on you this year. The kid gloves are coming off Byah!
voodoo-jitsu
1/10/09 2:39:27AM
the bad boys of the playground are now gunning for the superheavy weight title
MMAcca
1/11/09 1:36:08AM

Posted by thevoodooninja

the bad boys of the playground are now gunning for the superheavy weight title

1st season luck
voodoo-jitsu
1/11/09 1:25:55PM
dont be suprised when u see 360 mafia on top of the leader board in season 5

Wolfenstein
1/11/09 2:49:17PM

Posted by thevoodooninja

dont be suprised when u see 360 mafia on top of the leader board in season 5

Another heavy hitter at SHW. Good luck 360, SHW is becoming a stacked division. Allow me to leave you with this bit of knowledge to help you along your way...

The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable.

-Sun Tzu

DCRage
1/12/09 4:36:54PM
The top camps have now received their badges. Congratulations to the winners and good luck to all in season 5.
tuvok500
1/12/09 5:11:18PM

Posted by DCRage

The top camps have now received their badges. Congratulations to the winners and good luck to all in season 5.

The Badges are not on the teams pages when you look at it by the fight camp directory.

I also like to report that fight night 17 and UFC 95 are not in the stats per event page.

no rush tho.

Pages: [1] 2