Fight Camp competition

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Fight Camp competition
DougDrex
7/24/07 1:23:24PM
I'd like to generate some interest to add more incentive for fight camps to help their members with information, analysis, and encouragement in making their picks. Even though each individual should make their own decision on how to make their picks and wager their (fictitious) money, fight camps should be there to support each other.

What if the top fight camp in each category won sort of prize? It would have to be a prize meaningful enough to encourage everyone in the fight camps to participate in information-sharing news and analysis to help all the members make the best decisions possible.

Any thoughts or ideas?
Violentcuv
7/24/07 2:31:47PM
For being a free website this place gives out a lot of free stuff as it is. Whatever fight camp has the best record for a season gets recognized with at last a little avatar. Maybe they do more than this right now (I dont know). I dont see how they could give away something to everyone in a fight camp for each division.
DougDrex
7/24/07 3:55:21PM

Posted by Violentcuv

For being a free website this place gives out a lot of free stuff as it is. Whatever fight camp has the best record for a season gets recognized with at last a little avatar. Maybe they do more than this right now (I dont know). I dont see how they could give away something to everyone in a fight camp for each division.

As the site grows (both in members and sponsorships), there will be more ability to reward members in additional ways. This will draw more members and make their current members that much more loyal. This, of course, will draw more traffic and make it easier for them to charge more money to their sponsors and attract new and bigger sponsors.

It may be a mutually beneficial move. It's just an idea for the mods to consider!!
BerndRealBad
7/26/07 3:55:57PM
Being at the moment that my camp is currently in first place in it's division, I have no problem with a little prize But yeah, I agree that this site gives away a lot considering its free, so I think that right now it's just cool to have like a small notoriety or something like that.