I WANT MY FIGHT BACK!!!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » I WANT MY FIGHT BACK!!!!!!
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/23/08 7:21:56PM
Affliction announced AA vs Fedor
Then Affliction says Fedor can't fight til 2050 bc of broken hand, unless cleared by doctors
Affliction announces AA vs Barnett
Then they move the event back to try put the AA vs BabyFace fight on same card as Fedor........WTF????????

i love barnett & AA & have always wanted to see them fight, but how the hell did AA get screwed out of fighting Fedor so easily?
This is one fight, IMO that could make either fighter. if AA wins, he beats the best fighter w/ a who's who of beaten opponents.
If Fedor wins, he beats a BEAST that damn near every "casual" mma fan in America knows & more often than not, have tons of respect for.
this could be a huge fight in the U.S., if built up by properly by intelligent advertising (shit all you'd have to do is show a HL reel of AA & Fedor & a list of beaten opponents & i think youve got interested fans)

sorry, but this has been bothering me & i needed to get it off my chest

Jackelope
9/23/08 7:25:20PM
I agree, bro. The only 2 fights I would want to see Fedor in more are against Barnett and Couture. Still, I think a fight with AA vs. Fedor would bring even more fireworks than either of those fights.
SmileR
9/23/08 10:07:42PM
Hell yeah man!!! I'v just been talking about this with some of the guys and they are all like " Who's Fedor?!". "Arlovski will kill him!".
It took me hours to explain Fedor is the best HW in the world and once Andrei destroys him he'll be classed as the best HW!
Affliction have dropped the ball on this one!
DCRage
9/24/08 6:37:53AM
And now Fedor says he wants to fight on a DREAM NYE event, assuming there is one (hasn't been officially announced, rumors are they're done for the year). If that happens Affliction's screwed.
Taylor8766
9/24/08 1:01:53PM
I agree Arlovski got screwed over, I wish he would come back to the UFC
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/24/08 3:50:18PM

Posted by Taylor8766

I agree Arlovski got screwed over, I wish he would come back to the UFC

me too
CwB
9/24/08 4:52:42PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by Taylor8766