What fight would you want to be in the UFC 2009 DEMO

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What fight would you want to be in the UFC 2009 DEMO
cloud301336
11/12/08 4:48:13PM
i personally would go with chuck liddell vs tito ortiz 1. im hoping its that, if not another bad blood fight would be good.
Wolfenstein
11/12/08 4:53:03PM
I think for obvious reasons it will be Rampage vs Forrest, but personally I would like to duke it out with Lyoto Machida and Anderson Silva.
gsquat
11/12/08 4:53:13PM
I'm kind of confused by your question. You sound like you're asking what fight would we want to do first, then you go on to name an actual fight that occured.
Rush
11/12/08 4:55:54PM

Posted by gsquat

I'm kind of confused by your question.

I think what is being asked is if there is only one fight playable in the UFC 2009 demo, which two fighters would you want it to be?

Personally, I wouldn't care too much. I would either buy the game or not and I don't think the choice of the two fighters on the demo would sway my decision.

Though the demo would probably have a fight like Griffin vs. Bonnar or some crap like that.
higdon10
11/12/08 4:56:02PM
GSP/BJ Penn
gsquat
11/12/08 5:02:10PM
It just confused me that he said Liddell/Ortiz 1. As though he wanted to watch that exact fight in 3D animation. But whatever. I'd first like to play as Rashad and fight Machida... just to see if Rashad could win with me behind the wheel.
DJDark41
11/12/08 5:03:29PM
It will probably be whatever title/main event fight occurs right before they release the demo(if they release one at all, and if they were smart, they would).
But if I had to pick a fight, it would probably be Couture/Liddell or GSP/Hughes.
SpiderSilva
11/12/08 5:04:11PM

Posted by higdon10

GSP/BJ Penn

gsquat
11/12/08 5:25:21PM
... I still don't get it. I must be retarded.
Gipper
11/12/08 7:09:10PM
gsp-penn
iwannabesedated
11/12/08 7:14:53PM
The trailer i seen awhile back was Chuck vs Rampage but that was before their fight.

I'm not sure what the release date is but it'll probably be whatever the next big fight is.

It'd be cool if they had a striker vs a ground guy.That way they could show you how the stand-up and ground game controls are.

i hope Karo is in the game..It'd be sweet to Judo toss your buddies.
iwannabesedated
11/12/08 7:17:13PM

Posted by gsquat

I think what he is asking is....Once they release a playable demo what two guys would you want them to be.Kinda like only having Ryu Vs Ken to pick from on the orginal street fighter in the arcade.Before they release the full verison with all the fighters..its like only having to pick from 1 or 2 tracks on a racing demo for example.
Ordep
11/12/08 7:48:33PM
By the time the demo arrives the status of fighters/champions could be different. Ideas behind demos is to sell the game so the "Machida" option is far from true, nothing against Machida, just telling that they will be 2 poster boys, or big names to casual fans. They all know that us (HC fans) will buy the game anyways so they'll target the rest. I see Lesnar,Forrest or any of the TUFers being the demo characters.
Poohbah
11/12/08 9:41:53PM
Dana White vs. Tito Ortiz?

DevonFoxy
11/12/08 9:58:09PM
on the site they say there a roster of 80 fighters so that pretty sweet.

If i only got two fighters id prolly want GSP/Penn likes been said but i wouldn't mind Koscheck or Lauzon being one of the fighters
Matimus
11/12/08 10:36:05PM
bruce buffer vs mike goldberg
lance70301
11/14/08 10:07:26AM
I would have Roger Huerta vs Brock Lesnar. Two different ends of the spectrem. Crazy, but it would be fun to watch.
gsquat
11/14/08 12:40:15PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by gsquat

I think what he is asking is....Once they release a playable demo what two guys would you want them to be.Kinda like only having Ryu Vs Ken to pick from on the orginal street fighter in the arcade.Before they release the full verison with all the fighters..its like only having to pick from 1 or 2 tracks on a racing demo for example.

This is what I've come to assume. It threw me way off because he named an actual fight that has happened (Liddell vs Ortiz 1 (emphasis on the 1)).