UFC FFTT 2 Results

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC FFTT 2 Results
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Pookie
1/22/11 11:07:30PM
Who didn't see that one coming?
BlueSkiesBurn
1/22/11 11:09:28PM
I've only lost one fight tonight. I picked Freire over Lowe. If Dunham wins I'll have one amazing event.
telnights
1/22/11 11:10:01PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by ncordless

Tim Hague looks like the bad guy in a Vampire movie.

He actually kind of looks like Tim Sylvia

The only difference is Sylvia cant block a over hand and Hague cant block a straight punch.
Kpro
1/22/11 11:10:44PM
Meathead got Pat Barry's revenge on Hague.
ncordless
1/22/11 11:11:46PM
Alright, let's see if Dunham can put a whole fight together. His first rounds are scary, and Guillard has the power to put him out.

BlueSkiesBurn
1/22/11 11:13:43PM

Posted by telnights

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by ncordless

Tim Hague looks like the bad guy in a Vampire movie.

He actually kind of looks like Tim Sylvia

The only difference is Sylvia cant block a over hand and Hague cant block a straight punch.

The result is the same. haha. I'm loving Meathead more and more and more.
telnights
1/22/11 11:19:00PM
Well its official I just donated all my real winnings from betting on the card tonight. I suggest everyone else that can do the same.
ncordless
1/22/11 11:20:59PM

Posted by telnights

Well its official I just donated all my real winnings from betting on the card tonight. I suggest everyone else that can do the same.

Good call!
BlueSkiesBurn
1/22/11 11:25:51PM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by telnights

Good call!

I didn't actually bet any real money on this card, but I commend you for donating your winnings to the troops if that's what you meant.
Aether
1/22/11 11:27:16PM
come on dunham.
telnights
1/22/11 11:29:17PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I didn't actually bet any real money on this card, but I commend you for donating your winnings to the troops if that's what you meant.

Yes that's what I meant.
Kpro
1/22/11 11:35:31PM
Obviously I'm rooting for Dunham as he's one of my top 10 fav's. But I'm actually really impressed with Guillard's turnaround from being my least favorite fighter, to getting to Greg Jackson's camp, and actually showing respect and calming down the behavior he showed earlier in his career. I finally don't hate Melvin Guillard.
BlueSkiesBurn
1/22/11 11:35:44PM

Posted by telnights

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Yes that's what I meant.

I commend you, sir. I figured as much, just wanted to make sure.
Aether
1/22/11 11:38:50PM
pretty impressive by guillard
BlueSkiesBurn
1/22/11 11:39:18PM
I had a bad feeling about Melvin's ability to do what he just did. I bought into Dunham too much. It happens. Still an amazing event for me.
telnights
1/22/11 11:41:21PM
Guillard looked really good.
Kpro
1/22/11 11:43:30PM
Guillard and Dolloway interview and talk exactly the same.
Aether
1/22/11 11:48:21PM
8-3 with 73 points, not bad, I think this was a tough card to pick.
BlueSkiesBurn
1/22/11 11:50:15PM
9-2 haven't tallied up my points yet. Too busy making shots and drinking. Just know it was a really good event for me.
RyanC
1/22/11 11:51:47PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

9-2 haven't tallied up my points yet. Too busy making shots and drinking. Just know it was a really good event for me.

I'm done. emfleek can expect my resignation in the morning.
BlueSkiesBurn
1/22/11 11:53:20PM

Posted by RyanC

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Why man? It's not that big of a deal. I've gone 4-7 and 5-6 in the last events, I was due.
RyanC
1/23/11 12:00:55AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by RyanC

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Why man? It's not that big of a deal. I've gone 4-7 and 5-6 in the last events, I was due.

The writing has been on the wall for awhile now. It's time I suck on my own in peace. This whole season has been a complete trainwreck for me. End of last season to if I recall correctly. Sabotage Inc. has no place for a player such as myself. I'll continue to be active on the boards. Unless fleek completely rejects my resignation I'm done. It's been fun. Time to move along.
BlueSkiesBurn
1/23/11 12:05:57AM
Your call man, you know I respect you, but I hope you don't give up on stuff in the real world this easily. It's just a game and nobody has been telling you to bounce. It's just bad events.
RyanC
1/23/11 12:13:02AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Your call man, you know I respect you, but I hope you don't give up on stuff in the real world this easily. It's just a game and nobody has been telling you to bounce. It's just bad events.

I'm not a quitter, but I'm bringing the team down. It's one thing if it's effecting only myself, but there are a lot of other people on the team that are performing well, and I'm not doing anything to contribute. Probably not the greatest discussion to have in public but whatever. I'm fed up with myself, and my poor predictions. Tonight was pretty much the straw that broke my back.
ncordless
1/23/11 12:16:08AM

Posted by RyanC

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I'm not a quitter, but I'm bringing the team down. It's one thing if it's effecting only myself, but there are a lot of other people on the team that are performing well, and I'm not doing anything to contribute. Probably not the greatest discussion to have in public but whatever. I'm fed up with myself, and my poor predictions. Tonight was pretty much the straw that broke my back.

Instead of quitting, if you have people doing well on your team study what they are doing and learn from it and get better.
RyanC
1/23/11 12:24:53AM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by RyanC

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Instead of quitting, if you have people doing well on your team study what they are doing and learn from it and get better.

I guess it deserves consideration. It might help me in the short term, but I'm not sure how much difference it will make in the long run. I don't want to hang on riding someone else's coat tails just to stay in the game. I dunno maybe I should sleep on it. I'll see what Mr. emfleek has to say about it whenever he gets back to me.
ncordless
1/23/11 12:35:18AM

Posted by RyanC

Posted by ncordless

Posted by RyanC

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I guess it deserves consideration. It might help me in the short term, but I'm not sure how much difference it will make in the long run. I don't want to hang on riding someone else's coat tails just to stay in the game. I dunno maybe I should sleep on it. I'll see what Mr. emfleek has to say about it whenever he gets back to me.

I am not saying you have to copy their picks. Form your own opinion, then listen to what the top guys are saying. Ask yourself if they are seeing something that you are not, then see if what they said comes true. If it does, then you know what you have to work on. This is a game of chance in a way, but if you approach it analytically it is very possible to improve.

I hope you stay.

Chael_Sonnen
1/23/11 12:40:39AM
I really feel bad for Mike Brown....I hope he gets at least one more fight.
ncordless
1/23/11 12:47:27AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I really feel bad for Mike Brown....I hope he gets at least one more fight.

He deserves what he gets for grappling with Yahya, but I do feel for a guy who has fallen so far, so fast.
Franklinfan47
1/23/11 12:57:41AM
Guillard is a beast Never saw that coming.

Also, WAR HOMINICK!! Bring another title home to Canada (though I doubt it )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7