Females on the PG

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Females on the PG
« Previous Page
Bubbles
10/8/12 7:24:33PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

DD is the only female I know on here. She has enough estrogen in her to entertain all of us.

That's not all she has in her

BAM
KungFuMaster
10/8/12 11:29:04PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by KungFuMaster

DD is the only female I know on here. She has enough estrogen in her to entertain all of us.

BAM

Oh I know. She is something isn't she? Like a Venus Fly Trap - beautiful, exotic, and seemingly full of nectarine until you get too close.
Adrenaline
10/9/12 5:06:26AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by KungFuMaster

BAM

Oh I know. She is something isn't she? Like a Venus Fly Trap - beautiful, exotic, and seemingly full of nectarine until you get too close.

Is nectarine Asian for Gonorrhea?

(Just kidding love you DD! )
BigBadAl
10/9/12 5:44:15AM
Now this thread has become ironic.

DancingDoll
10/9/12 9:23:01AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by KungFuMaster

BAM

The greater the risk, the sweeter the nectar (ine).
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
cowcatcher
10/9/12 9:59:00AM

=

DancingDoll
10/9/12 10:25:49AM
The weird thing is - by coincidence - I was actually wearing Jo Malone's Nectarine Blossom and Honey fragrance yesterday!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
cowcatcher
10/9/12 10:26:58AM

Posted by DancingDoll

The weird thing is - by coincidence - I was actually wearing Jo Malone's Nectarine Blossom and Honey fragrance yesterday!

You might want to keep your curtains closed, there's something afoot here...
BigBadAl
10/9/12 10:31:45AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by DancingDoll

*not sure if using another euphemism here....
george112
10/9/12 10:33:35AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by DancingDoll

KungFuMaster
10/9/12 11:52:54AM

Posted by DancingDoll

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by KungFuMaster

BAM

The greater the risk, the sweeter the nectar (ine).

Many of us have taken the risk but many of us have come out thinking - "was it really a sweet secretion or was it simply a placebo effect caused by the beautiful and exotic fly trap?" And right as we are done, we look in the mirror with disgust. We look at the fly trap and it is no longer beautiful and exotic. It has now become something from a horror movie.
DancingDoll
10/9/12 12:12:00PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Many of us have taken the risk but many of us have come out thinking - "was it really a sweet secretion or was it simply a placebo effect caused by the beautiful and exotic fly trap?" And right as we are done, we look in the mirror with disgust. We look at the fly trap and it is no longer beautiful and exotic. It has now become something from a horror movie.

That's true... some guys scare easily and need to play it safe. They are better off buzzing around the daisies and dandelions.
KungFuMaster
10/9/12 12:21:06PM

Posted by DancingDoll

Posted by KungFuMaster

That's true... some guys scare easily and need to play it safe. They are better off buzzing around the daisies and dandelions.

Some guys are more AWARE than others. I happen to prefer daisies and dandelions. I suck their delicious nectar and I pollinate their seeds whereas the fly trap would devour me and hang me out to dry.
Kpro
10/9/12 12:37:38PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by emfleek

What's the rule for transgenders? We have Svartorm in our camp...

I'm pretty sure your camp leader is the resident expert on those and should be able to "handle" anything that comes up with them.

Full cavity search just to go up for vote. I handle all of those in person.
emfleek
10/9/12 12:48:12PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by emfleek

I'm pretty sure your camp leader is the resident expert on those and should be able to "handle" anything that comes up with them.

Speaking of which...the limp is finally subsiding a bit.
cowcatcher
10/9/12 12:52:10PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Kpro

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by emfleek

Speaking of which...the limp is finally subsiding a bit.

I'm surprised a full cavity search would leave you with a limp anything.
jjeans
10/9/12 1:45:00PM
I'm so confused... Can this thread just have a picture of boobs or something just so I'm reminded we're talking of females please?
Bubbles
10/9/12 5:01:26PM

Posted by jjeans

I'm so confused... Can this thread just have a picture of boobs or something just so I'm reminded we're talking of females please?

ask and you shall receive

jjeans
10/9/12 5:32:02PM

Summary of my thoughts of Boobs and girls
Pages: 1 [2]