Female TUF???

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Female TUF???
POLL: Would a female TUF work?
Yes, I'm excited just thinking about it 26% (10)
No, epic phail 38% (15)
Maybe, I go both ways on this 23% (9)
Only if Don King is involved. 13% (5)
scoozna
6/26/08 12:48:24PM
Could it work? (non-UFC of course)

16 young women, stuck in a house together, with nothing to do. You see where I'm going with this? It's perfect for the TUF/Spike/18-34 year old males demographic. Why hasn't this been done yet?

-What antics would we expect?
-What would they do to get thrown off the show (since it happens every season now)?

DCRage
6/26/08 12:53:22PM
Why hasn't it been done-I'm not quite sure if it's similar, but that Oxygen network did something along those lines with a show called "Fight Girls" that ran for a couple years. Never seen it, I don't even get Oxygen (it's a Lifetime-type channeL).

What antics would we expect-if the house has alcohol, probably some stuff along the lines of those Girls Gone Wild vids. Maybe a little making out in the hot tub.

What they'd do to get thrown off-probably do something they shouldn't do after going to town and getting drunk.

Would it work? Possibly. I'd likely watch.
bullettdodger
6/26/08 1:10:44PM
I'd tune it, as long as they're all dimes and not ugos... lol
emfleek
6/26/08 1:41:59PM
Women in numbers = nothing BUT drama.

I don't think I could stand to watch more than an episode or two.
Kpro
6/26/08 2:14:20PM
Nude with duct tape over their mouths?

Yeah for sure I'll tune in.
emfleek
6/26/08 2:28:49PM

Posted by Kpro

mmm duct tape
iwannabesedated
6/26/08 2:37:19PM

Posted by bullettdodger

I'd tune it, as long as they're all dimes and not ugos... lol

Im with this guy.

I seen on this next event in the 2nd league the one girl has the nickname Beef...How could you pick against that???
Kpro
6/26/08 2:48:18PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Kpro

mmm duct tape

How about this.

As the first test for the 16 cast members, the host comes out and says that to prove they want to stay in the house they have to shave their heads.

So after 6 decide they'd rather head home than shave their heads the 10 remaining get buzzed.

And then Ashton Kutcher comes out and it's really an episode of Punk'd and there's no Female TUF?

Thoughts?
billycarnage
6/26/08 3:10:32PM
If it's stricktly grappling and Perfect 10 models in Bikinis
Perfect 10 models learn JJ that wouldput ratings through the roof.

My answer to the thread is Nooooooooo! Not yet anyway.
holt8081
6/26/08 3:51:26PM

Posted by DCRage

Why hasn't it been done-I'm not quite sure if it's similar, but that Oxygen network did something along those lines with a show called "Fight Girls" that ran for a couple years. Never seen it, I don't even get Oxygen (it's a Lifetime-type channeL).

What antics would we expect-if the house has alcohol, probably some stuff along the lines of those Girls Gone Wild vids. Maybe a little making out in the hot tub.

What they'd do to get thrown off-probably do something they shouldn't do after going to town and getting drunk.

Dude......lifetime and oxygen WTF kind of things are you in to.
holt8081
6/26/08 3:52:24PM
ya I would love to see this show. who would be the coaches.
Pookie
6/26/08 3:54:50PM
Im down for some female full contact karate.

The maybe i go both ways on this option is a crack-up. very nice pun.
DCRage
6/26/08 4:57:32PM

Posted by holt8081

Posted by DCRage

Stuff most normal guys are into, save for that...secret stash of "mature" anime I keep hidden away with my wrestling DVDs. And I don't even watch Lifetime, quit watching when they dumped Supermarket Sweep & Shop 'Til You Drop.

My guesses would be Gina, of course, and another veteran fighter, maybe Julie Kedzie or one of the early ones I'm thinking of...can't remember her name. I would but I've been caffeine-free for a week.
dannyfrank
6/26/08 5:29:35PM
ok now. there would be no girl on girl kissing action going on. most likely, half the girls would attempt to kill one another after about 2 weeks and get kicked off the show. this would probably be bloodier than normal TUF
casketcoin
6/26/08 6:31:56PM
eehhh.Ive always like the idea of all undefeated fighters
ThaAxeMurderer7
6/26/08 10:45:57PM

Posted by DCRage

Posted by holt8081

Posted by DCRage

Stuff most normal guys are into, save for that...secret stash of "mature" anime I keep hidden away with my wrestling DVDs. And I don't even watch Lifetime, quit watching when they dumped Supermarket Sweep & Shop 'Til You Drop.

My guesses would be Gina, of course, and another veteran fighter, maybe Julie Kedzie or one of the early ones I'm thinking of...can't remember her name. I would but I've been caffeine-free for a week.

You forgot about Unsolved Mysteries. Unsolved Mysteries was the shit.
emfleek
6/26/08 10:46:38PM
Supermarket Sweep OWNED.
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/26/08 10:52:54PM
only if don king's involved.
FrankTheTank1181
6/27/08 12:35:01AM
Throw in a small pool filled with lime jello and you have yourself a show
Pitbull09
6/27/08 1:07:10AM
I guess it would be a good idea but when you say 16 fighters, I only know three total female fighters. That is the good and bad thing though as I would learn more about the division but overall, I don;t want to see bloody girl mma fights
scoozna
6/27/08 9:23:37AM

Posted by Kpro
How about this.

As the first test for the 16 cast members, the host comes out and says that to prove they want to stay in the house they have to shave their heads.

So after 6 decide they'd rather head home than shave their heads the 10 remaining get buzzed.

And then Ashton Kutcher comes out and it's really an episode of Punk'd and there's no Female TUF?

Thoughts?

Then they rearrange Kutcher's face.

I think Mayhem would make a good coach. And Joe Scarola too, since he's very sensitive...
Darnok
6/27/08 3:46:06PM
The problem is thier cycles would line up and they would end up completly beserk once a month
Raykill
6/28/08 1:01:37AM
it's bad enough watching the b*tches they have had on the show already. Why would I want to watch a whole season with nothing but?.....
bigbubbano23
7/1/08 1:50:06AM
it couldn't happen they would bleed all over everything
DoTheMMAth
6/13/13 11:18:52AM
How things have changed in 5 years