Female Fans Punch Up Ultimate Fighting's Popularity

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Female Fans Punch Up Ultimate Fighting's Popularity
zephead
9/26/07 11:29:51AM
When Heather Donnelly's neighbor introduced her to the Ultimate Fighting Championship about a year ago, she thought the competition was brutal. But the bloody bouts, filled with kicking, punching and wrestling, caught her attention.

LINK
Leland
9/26/07 12:52:56PM
My wife and her friend love UFC. She is ready to order the fight before me. I picked a good one
Ydoc
9/26/07 1:39:01PM
Nice Leland. Any idea on the lust to actual love of the sport ratio?

That's a pretty cool report; I'm glad this sport is getting past being a giant sausage fest.
Leland
9/26/07 3:55:51PM

Posted by Ydoc

Nice Leland. Any idea on the lust to actual love of the sport ratio?

That's a pretty cool report; I'm glad this sport is getting past being a giant sausage fest.

Haha no I got her into it. And she got her friend to watch it. So I am helping support the female fanbase! I work with some old ladies and I try to get them to watch it, no luck haha
jae_1833
9/26/07 10:47:49PM
I turned my wife on to it a couple of years ago, I have a BBQ a couple of buddies, some beer, shots ect....so at first it was just the environment. Now with all my buddies getting married like me, it's even bigger. When I went to UFC 76, she was actually jealous!! I offered her a ticket like a month before the fight and she had declined to watch the kids....then she watched the commercial and was pissed!!
GrandMaster313
9/27/07 12:13:13AM
I tell you what, when we order a PPV there ends up being more females coming over to watch it than my Male companions. I think we found ourselves a new aphrodisiac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Irish209
9/28/07 4:26:07AM
yeah i know plenty of women that watch mma and with female mma blowing up it will only get bigger!