Female division in ufc

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Female division in ufc
MMA4EVER
7/16/08 1:50:32AM
i think the ufc should add a female division then gina carano could kick ass in the ufc
jkdskinhead
7/16/08 2:00:33AM
I imagine they will eventually.. They might jsut make a seperate org that airs on tv, or surprise us one season with "the ultimate woman" and have some chicks battle it out to see who gets to appear on ppv
balack_o-bama
7/16/08 2:59:18AM
NO NO NO NO!!!

I all for womans rights and everything but I do not want to watch women fight in the UFC. I'm not sayings it's barbaric or anything, but I do NOT think this is what the UFC needs. They have been good at staying away from freak show fights and other things of the nature, this should be no different.

HOWEVER... If it was GIna Carano vs Kyra Gracie in a Jell-o wrestling match, I'd pay for the PPV.
jkdskinhead
7/16/08 3:04:12AM

Posted by balack_o-bama

NO NO NO NO!!!

I all for womans rights and everything but I do not want to watch women fight in the UFC. I'm not sayings it's barbaric or anything, but I do NOT think this is what the UFC needs. They have been good at staying away from freak show fights and other things of the nature, this should be no different.

HOWEVER... If it was GIna Carano vs Kyra Gracie in a Jell-o wrestling match, I'd pay for the PPV.

So woman fighting is a freakshow? I think your violating site rules
Pitbull09
7/16/08 3:08:01AM

Posted by MMA4EVER

i think the ufc should add a female division then gina carano could kick ass in the ufc

I think this has been discussed 100 times. Anyways, UFC prob wont ever have a womens division. The division will live on through lower promotions.
holt8081
7/16/08 3:44:54PM

Posted by Pitbull09

Posted by MMA4EVER

I think this has been discussed 100 times. Anyways, UFC prob wont ever have a womens division. The division will live on through lower promotions.

Dana has already said that this will not happin, plus women would not put up with dana's shit factor that in with PMS once a month and it could get ugly.
ricoj3323
7/16/08 3:50:46PM
hell no to a women' division
Manfred
7/16/08 11:38:19PM
Dana has spoken out on this before. He basically said he doesn't think there are enough top level females to sustain a womens division yet.
Jipper
7/17/08 1:40:52AM
Will never happen while Dana's in charge but I agree that I'd like to see it though Tara LaRosa would make Carano cry.
paddy260
7/21/08 7:15:33PM
i guess u have never seen a good womens fight then the one on elite xc was NUTS
jiujitsufreak74
7/21/08 7:23:27PM
not a fan of women's MMA. i wouldn't like it to be in the UFC and i am glad Dana has the same sentiments.

and Gina Carano = Most Overrated Fighter in History + Fat Bastard
The_Ho_Bag
7/21/08 7:49:36PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

not a fan of women's MMA. i wouldn't like it to be in the UFC and i am glad Dana has the same sentiments.

and Gina Carano = Most Overrated Fighter in History + Fat Bastard

but id kill to role w/ carano bc shes hot =) ahaha
big_timmy
7/22/08 12:44:19AM
I think this guy is just a troll.

Saying stupid shit to get attention doesnt make you a well liked person. Now i know most people will laugh at that coming from me, but come on son, lets think before we click on starting a new topic.