My Fellow MMA Playground Members

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » My Fellow MMA Playground Members
hotrodttt
12/20/08 1:16:40AM
Hey guys, most of you guys should know me, I've been on this site for about 2 years now but that's not what I'm here to talk about. So here it goes, It seems to me that I haven't been active on MMA Playground at all, forum wise like I used to be, but school and Wrestling have been kicking my ass so that's why, but starting now I'll start to post A LOT more and make a positive contribution to the community. Happy holidays and have a Great time watching UFC 92, I'll definately see you guys on the forums
Pookie
12/20/08 1:22:32AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Hey guys, most of you guys should know me, I've been on this site for about 2 years now but that's not what I'm here to talk about. So here it goes, It seems to me that I haven't been active on MMA Playground at all, forum wise like I used to be, but school and Wrestling have been kicking my ass so that's why, but starting now I'll start to post A LOT more and make a positive contribution to the community. Happy holidays and have a Great time watching UFC 92, I'll definately see you guys on the forums

Well its about time.... jerk
hotrodttt
12/20/08 1:23:37AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by hotrodttt

Well its about time.... jerk

I couldn't let you have all of the Fun , We're gonna Run stuff
Wolfenstein
12/20/08 1:25:19AM
Glad we'll see more of your posts.
hotrodttt
12/20/08 1:34:02AM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Glad we'll see more of your posts.

Thanks, I've been looking forward to spending more time on here, since I'm out for 7 weeks with a broken wrist, I'll find the time lol
Wolfenstein
12/20/08 1:43:11AM
Yikes, I've fractured my right wrist a couple of times. Both times just sloppy punches I didn't snap properly when I turned over. I think they were fractures though, but I remember the recovery time being like 3 or 4 weeks in one of those dreadfull casts that goes all the way up to your elbow. Must have been a a clean break. Best of luck recovering.
hotrodttt
12/20/08 1:49:31AM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Yikes, I've fractured my right wrist a couple of times. Both times just sloppy punches I didn't snap properly when I turned over. I think they were fractures though, but I remember the recovery time being like 3 or 4 weeks in one of those dreadfull casts that goes all the way up to your elbow. Must have been a a clean break. Best of luck recovering.

Yeah I suplexed someone right onto my wrist, I was about to stack that guy too lol
Pookie
12/20/08 2:14:56AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by Wolfenstein

Yeah I suplexed someone right onto my wrist, I was about to stack that guy too lol

See and i was about to turn it all into a masturbation joke, but no you 2 had to make it sound like a manly injury
hotrodttt
12/20/08 2:20:13AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by Wolfenstein

See and i was about to turn it all into a masturbation joke, but no you 2 had to make it sound like a manly injury

Haha, would it make you feel better if I said I was masturbating while suplexing the guy
Pookie
12/20/08 2:24:47AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by Pookie

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by Wolfenstein

Haha, would it make you feel better if I said I was masturbating while suplexing the guy

Well not really, but your wrestling skills are damn impressive if you were able to suplex the guy with one hand like that.
Jackelope
12/20/08 10:27:31AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by Pookie

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by Wolfenstein

Well not really, but your wrestling skills are damn impressive if you were able to suplex the guy with one hand like that.

If he was masturbating while suplexing the guy, I'd hate to see what he was going to do when he stacked the dude

Haha, back on topic- it will be great to see the Alba avatar back in action
ohiostate1016
12/20/08 5:03:01PM
Nice to see you (and Jess) back in the fold. You've been missed.
casey64
12/20/08 5:11:40PM
Welcome back, glad to see your back again.
D0wnUnd6e6r
12/20/08 8:49:12PM
You know what I miss... those trivias
zephead
12/21/08 12:41:50AM
You're a member? Of this site???
GrandMaster313
12/21/08 12:50:04AM
I don't think we have ever talked but I have seen some of your posts and I do love that Alba Avatar you have. Welcome back buddy have a good holiday and learn masturbate with both hands !
hotrodttt
12/21/08 2:03:02PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

You know what I miss... those trivias

I've been working on it, but I really used a lot of Good Trivia back in the day