I have a feeling Forrest is gonna win

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » I have a feeling Forrest is gonna win
« Previous Page
flatspot
8/9/09 1:27:11AM
Silva wanted a brawler. His style fits perfect against brawlers. I only see a wrestler beating Silva and even still, it might take that wrestler (who ever it may be) a long time. As of now, Silva is unbeatable
prozacnation1978
8/9/09 1:33:12AM
forrest got owned!!!
anomoly
8/9/09 1:09:21PM

Posted by flatspot

Silva wanted a brawler. His style fits perfect against brawlers. I only see a wrestler beating Silva and even still, it might take that wrestler (who ever it may be) a long time. As of now, Silva is unbeatable

im sure it wont be long until anderson fights a true brawler in the form of WANDERLEI silva.... do i think that wanderlei will beat Anderson... no... but i think it will be a great fight.

Like i've said before, im waiting to see Anderson and Machidia fight... they have similar styles and it would be (i think) one of the best.
slapshot
8/9/09 1:55:10PM

Posted by anomoly

Posted by flatspot

im sure it wont be long until anderson fights a true brawler in the form of WANDERLEI silva.... do i think that wanderlei will beat Anderson... no... but i think it will be a great fight.

Like i've said before, im waiting to see Anderson and Machidia fight... they have similar styles and it would be (i think) one of the best.

I think you're going to have a long wait, Silva and Machida wont fight each other.
Pages: 1 [2]