I have a feeling Bader will beat Rampage..

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » I have a feeling Bader will beat Rampage..
« Previous Page
emfleek
2/24/12 2:25:20PM

Posted by Cooler

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Cooler

Sick of this heart and motivation talk honestly, he has a lot of heart. You may not like the guy and you seem to have a conjecture about his skills but c'mon he has one of the biggest hearts in the game and that you cant recognize that is staggering considering you just called another posters posts shit the other day. I could give excuses for Rampage's career, most of them outside factors like the bad decisions imo against Griffin that changed the landscape of his UFC career for example.. but who cares right? it's over, he lost, that's the past, this is now and you will see his heart on display again this Saturday.

Pump the brakes a bit.

Cowcatcher stated a fact. People (fans, media, HIS BOSS) have been questioning his desire to fight for a while now. He wasn't accusing him of anything.

Just because people or the media state something doesn't make it a fact.

You're not understanding.

Rampage's heart isn't in it. = not the fact in reference

People questioning if his heart is in it = the fact in reference

It's absolutely a fact that fans, media and co-workers alike have questioned his desire to fight.
Cooler
2/24/12 2:27:13PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Cooler

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Cooler

Sick of this heart and motivation talk honestly, he has a lot of heart. You may not like the guy and you seem to have a conjecture about his skills but c'mon he has one of the biggest hearts in the game and that you cant recognize that is staggering considering you just called another posters posts shit the other day. I could give excuses for Rampage's career, most of them outside factors like the bad decisions imo against Griffin that changed the landscape of his UFC career for example.. but who cares right? it's over, he lost, that's the past, this is now and you will see his heart on display again this Saturday.

Pump the brakes a bit.

Cowcatcher stated a fact. People (fans, media, HIS BOSS) have been questioning his desire to fight for a while now. He wasn't accusing him of anything.

Just because people or the media state something doesn't make it a fact.

You're not understanding.

Rampage's heart isn't in it. = not the fact in reference

People questioning if his heart is in it = the fact in reference

It's absolutely a fact that fans, media and co-workers alike have questioned his desire to fight.

And I'm calling that bullshit, he's always had it.
emfleek
2/24/12 2:35:16PM

Posted by Cooler

And I'm calling that bullshit, he's always had it.

LINK

Even when he left the sport for Hollywood? His heart was in it then?

Also...from 2 days ago...

"I'm still passionate about fighting, but I certainly ain't as passionate as I used to be. And there are plenty of other ways I can get paid without getting beat up. I get less privacy now too."
cowcatcher
2/24/12 3:25:38PM
Kpro
2/25/12 2:09:49PM

Posted by cowcatcher

or anything else that you want to put in my mouth

KungFuMaster
2/26/12 1:41:03AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by cowcatcher

or anything else that you want to put in my mouth

I saw this the day it was posted and I wanted to say something along the lines of the dancing banana but Cowcatcher is a good guy and I didn't want to be the guy to say it.

cowcatcher
2/26/12 11:08:55AM
Pages: 1 [2]