Feel like I am home ... and I am new !!!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Feel like I am home ... and I am new !!!
AlexanderPMK
3/18/11 5:05:02AM
Wowww ... I think I am really going to enjoy this site !!!! I am a #1 fan of MMA ~~~
jjeans
3/18/11 5:21:41AM
You might be the number 1 fan of MMA, but lots of people make that claim too. This website sorts the men from the boys, anyone can be a fan, but do you have knoledge on the sport? We'll see (using your picks percentage and wagers) and are you truly the number 1 fan we'll see

Good Luck and welcome to the playground!

P.S Might wanna change your pictures and your location, the WWE doesn't normally get big cheers in these areas... John Cena as both pictures and your location reference to the WWE Universe might make enemies and easer to call you a Just telling you now! Nothing personal!
Budgellism
3/18/11 9:34:36AM

Posted by jjeans

You might be the number 1 fan of MMA, but lots of people make that claim too. This website sorts the men from the boys, anyone can be a fan, but do you have knoledge on the sport?

lol, so true. Share your opinions, make for some good conversation and don't make enemies and you'll really enjoy the site. Lots of solid conversation on here. Not just about mma.
grappler0000
3/18/11 9:48:20AM
Welcome to the PG!
FastKnockout
3/18/11 12:57:50PM
Not a good start, my friend. I figured some new faces would show up today. Noticed that Bloodyelbow had an article about MMAPlayground.

Article
TS92turbo
3/18/11 3:22:34PM
Even with the WWE crap you brought, you still get a warm welcome.

Welcome to the Playground
Chael_Sonnen
3/18/11 4:20:59PM

Posted by AlexanderPMK

Wowww ... I think I am really going to enjoy this site !!!! I am a #1 fan of MMA ~~~

Hmmmm.....Cena fan
grappler0000
3/18/11 4:58:00PM
Wow, guys. I'm not a pro wrestling fan either, but we don't have to bust his balls that hard out of the gate.
jjeans
3/18/11 5:13:11PM
AlexanderPMK i warned ya
sparky
3/18/11 6:49:23PM

Posted by jjeans

AlexanderPMK i warned ya

kopower
3/18/11 7:45:30PM
This has to be one of the longest introduction threads on the playground ever. Welcome Alexander and good luck with the picks and wagers.