Fedor's Upcoming fights

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Fedor's Upcoming fights
juanez13
7/20/08 8:49:16PM
As known, Fedor plans fighting 2 more times before the year ends, the second of course being on new years eve, as its become a tradition. So who do people think he'll be matched up in those upcoming Fights?? granted he doesnt get injured of course.

His next bout isnt that hard to predict, will most likely be for Affliction again.

I'd say Fedor vs Barnett will be made.

After that its a bit more tricky, since the fight is sure to be in Japan, i'd say he fights for DREAM.

My prediction-> Fedor vs Mirko 2 on new years eve.
Copenhagen
7/20/08 8:52:16PM
I'm sure Dana will be forced to make another offer for him soon.
FrankTheTank1181
7/20/08 8:55:03PM
Randy should be out of his UFC contract by New Year's Eve so maybe that's Fedor's 2nd fight.
Cdellorso
7/20/08 8:56:32PM
fedor VS nick AND nate diaz

kidding-

Arlovski and Barnett not ness.in that order.
meier
7/20/08 9:25:16PM
you guys are way out of line!!! its fedor vs zuluzinho (fight of the year)
mrsmiley
7/20/08 9:32:45PM
I say his next fight won't be against AA or Barnett.I think they will give him a mediacore opponent forhis next bout.Someone for Fedor to pound on.Then if Randy can get out of his contract by then,I think Fedor will fight Couture on NYE.If not,it will be Barnett or AA.
loller90278
7/20/08 9:35:29PM

Posted by meier

you guys are way out of line!!! its fedor vs zuluzinho (fight of the year)

hehe, zulu did better than sylvia did.

hopefully it's barnett and then CC, but who knows. i just hope he stays out of the ufc cuz theres no match ups for him there.

meier
7/20/08 9:45:02PM

hehe, zulu did better than sylvia did.
OUCH! your right
balack_o-bama
7/20/08 9:55:19PM

Posted by mrsmiley

.I think they will give him a mediacore opponent forhis next bout.Someone for Fedor to pound on.

Fedor does not need a bum to pound on. He pounds on everyone. I feel bad for the Maine-iac.
Mchubb316
7/20/08 10:03:44PM

Posted by juanez13

As known, Fedor plans fighting 2 more times before the year ends, the second of course being on new years eve, as its become a tradition. So who do people think he'll be matched up in those upcoming Fights?? granted he doesnt get injured of course.

His next bout isnt that hard to predict, will most likely be for Affliction again.

I'd say Fedor vs Barnett will be made.

After that its a bit more tricky, since the fight is sure to be in Japan, i'd say he fights for DREAM.

My prediction-> Fedor vs Mirko 2 on new years eve.

I would not be suprised one bit to see Fedor vs. CroCop on NYE on a Dream card. CroCop has stated he wants to fight Fedor again, and that he wants it to be on NYE.
juanez13
7/20/08 10:30:19PM
Both Fedor and Mirko are bigger draws than Randy in Japan, thats why i dont think Couture will fight him on NYE, Cro Cop Vs Fedor would be a bigger fight.
cmill21
7/20/08 10:55:52PM

Posted by juanez13

Both Fedor and Mirko are bigger draws than Randy in Japan, thats why i dont think Couture will fight him on NYE, Cro Cop Vs Fedor would be a bigger fight.

I've been told if this fight happends it will be on the night mentioned. Very true that Randy isn't a draw in Japan, Mirko vs Fedor would automatically bring in huge viewers for them.
chickmagnet
7/21/08 8:27:43PM
Fedor/Barnett
Purge
7/22/08 8:00:36AM
First Fedor/Barnett, then Fedor/Couture, so Randy can finally retire happy (even though Randy will lose).
copcopps
7/22/08 11:52:48AM
totally agree with you plus Randy can flip off Dana when he retires
tomp6581
7/22/08 12:00:01PM
I dont think Mirko deserves a shot at the moment....Fedor fighting Mirko now would defeat the object of building him up in america in my opinion. Arlovski, Barnett, Couture are all more deserving at the moment.

Fedor V Couture is THE fight mma wants and UFC doesnt. If that fight fails to happen....Fedor v Arlovski would be great. This fight would make money for whoever promoted it.

KYGUY07
7/22/08 5:47:30PM
fedor vs barnett will prolly behis next fight.