Fedor V Tim

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Fedor V Tim
« Previous Page
mrsmiley
5/16/08 10:31:28AM

Posted by chubbud22

Posted by holt8081

I dont see the big deal on Fedor he was getting his ass kicked by that big asian dude before he pulled off a lucky sub.

Looked like a pretty good arm bar to me. How the hell do you call that lucky

The funny thing was most people were predicting Fedor by armbar!!!!

That wasn't luck.It was skill.
Cdellorso
5/17/08 9:32:20AM
I cant wait to see how Fedor game plans for tims reach- Look for a Caleb starnes game plan from tim-

This will be a huge measuring stick and catapolt for more Fedor V Randy threads-
The-Don
5/18/08 5:28:48PM

Posted by holt8081

I dont see the big deal on Fedor he was getting his ass kicked by that big asian dude before he pulled off a lucky sub.

were you watching that fight...? Fedor was in complete contraol from the opening bell.. He got in close brought it to the ground.. .went for a basic armbar from the bottom.. the big freak of an asain managed to get away the fight went to the feet again... Fedor does the same exact thing goes for the same exact armbar and nails it. How the heck is that luck. It is simply Fedor impossing his will on someone who would have stood a better chance against a bullet train...

Now I think Tim is a much better fighter then that asisn giant.. Plus I think Fedor wants to try and make a name for himself here in the U.S. I think Fedor is going to try and finish this early and then maybe do some sight seeing. go to the beach and relax.. . I got Fedor rd 1 submisison
bigbubbano23
5/18/08 5:43:35PM
i hopw tim wins to put down the hype of fedor. and if tim beats him randy will prolly walk right through him.
NinjaCyborg
5/19/08 2:59:48AM

Posted by bigbubbano23

i hopw tim wins to put down the hype of fedor. and if tim beats him randy will prolly walk right through him.

The hype of Fedor? Are you kidding?

What about Randy Couture? Rampage? George St. Pierre? Bj Penn?
They're all hype too right?
I mean seriously, what does it take to be considered a legitimate contender anymore?

NinjaCyborg
5/19/08 3:02:29AM
Fedor is a top competitor with impressive and decisive wins over top competition. Fedor is not Kimbo. Fedor is not hype.
He is a serious and dangerous threat to Tim Sylvia.

Tim better eat his wheaties.
decken
5/19/08 7:58:26AM

Posted by bigbubbano23

If Tim walks through Fedor, which he won't, then randy is not going to fight him. I think he will retire or maybe try to smooth things out with the UFC and get one more fight in. But this most likely will not happen since NOG is the new TUF coach. Also, I think if Randy fought Tim again TIm would win.
browneye
5/19/08 10:17:20AM
i see Fedor making Tim tap in a very quick amount of time
mrsmiley
5/19/08 2:49:08PM

Posted by NinjaCyborg

Posted by bigbubbano23

The hype of Fedor? Are you kidding?

What about Randy Couture? Rampage? George St. Pierre? Bj Penn?
They're all hype too right?
I mean seriously, what does it take to be considered a legitimate contender anymore?

My thoughts exactly.The guy acts like Fedor has only had 1 pro fight.

holt8081
5/21/08 10:13:36PM
I got tim, 3rd round tko
Pages: 1 [2]