Fedor talks UFC, Randy Couture

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Fedor talks UFC, Randy Couture
aznteabagger
9/28/07 6:12:30PM
“As far as I know, [the UFC] give me Randy Couture, so there is talk about a match against this fighter. I respect Randy very much. Of course, to be honest, I would not want to fight him because I really admire this fighter, and we could have become friends. Oh well, a fight is a fight, and if they put us against each other, . As far as fighting in the UFC goes, I think I’ll have to fight him, I won’t have a lot of problems as far as cage is concerned.”

LINK
CrackerFace85
9/28/07 6:18:02PM
that is a dream match up, for both fighters, it will go all rounds and be a battle to the end. i give a slight advantige to Randy only becuase of the cage exp.....
although Fedor will transition very easily to cage, randy has seen the best of the best in the cage and knows all the tricks of the trade like his mothers middle name... being health and being ready for 5 rounds will be the key to victory for both fighter,,, other than that I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT HAPPEN!!!!!
GrandMaster313
9/28/07 6:22:41PM
::Snooze::.........................................................::yawn::.....when he finally signs a contract you guys can wake me up, until then i'm sleeping on this issue!
SpiderSilva
9/28/07 6:45:49PM
three words say it all

TALK IS CHEEP
jae_1833
9/28/07 7:02:32PM
Sign the contract then Fedor....enough BS already!!!
Vendetta
9/28/07 7:55:26PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

three words say it all

TALK IS CHEEP

For birds maybe.
Twenty20Dollars
9/28/07 8:02:10PM
Bet fedor's scared he's going to end up like most of the pride fighters, and have a shitty debut. Cept for anderson Silva
nubby
9/28/07 8:16:57PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Bet fedor's scared he's going to end up like most of the pride fighters, and have a shitty debut. Cept for anderson Silva

OMG
ocho-cinco
9/28/07 8:20:53PM
Fedor better sign. The UFC will be complete when he does.
loller90278
9/28/07 9:48:36PM

Posted by Vendetta

Posted by SpiderSilva

three words say it all

TALK IS CHEEP

For birds maybe.

now thats quality humor
EddieBowers
9/28/07 11:05:39PM
The Fedor Randy thing is getting old. He needs to sign or shut up. Unless of course this is a huge promo type thing. Keep us all hooked on the news of him signing, then we are about to give up hope... BAM!!! He signs, also he coudl be stalling and training in the cage so that he does not get his a$$ handed to him like some of the other Pride guys out there. Who knows??? I just want to see the fight. in the mean time give Randy somebody to kick the crap out of.
jae_1833
9/29/07 12:06:23AM
Interesting point...stalling to train in a cage....if so he is way smarter than anyone gives him creit for!
grappler0000
9/29/07 12:15:10AM

Posted by jae_1833

Interesting point...stalling to train in a cage....if so he is way smarter than anyone gives him creit for!

He's waiting until after his Sambo tournament to sign...which I believe is in October or November. He should be signed before the end of the year...and hopefully we'll see Randy/Fedor on the Superbowl card.
loller90278
9/29/07 12:35:54AM
i'd actually like to see big nog beat randy before fedor comes in..

cuz im one of the few that actually want to see nog -fedor III.

this time in a cageeee
ThugAngel
9/29/07 1:55:51AM
i believe that he will sign after he finishes the sambo thing, cause Dana didn't want him 2 fight in any other event if he was signed to the UFC
wapttn
9/29/07 1:58:41AM
we've seen nog/fedor.. i think its about time we see fedor/couture

in the last 365 days we've seen the greatest mma upsets, i think its about time we see the greatest mma match-ups
Sheddy
9/29/07 7:18:20AM

Posted by GrandMaster313

::Snooze::.........................................................::yawn::.....when he finally signs a contract you guys can wake me up, until then i'm sleeping on this issue!

But it still got your attention enough to post though.

rockernhb
9/29/07 11:08:14AM
Hope Fedor signs quick, I want to see him and Couture do this thing. I've never been a Couture fan so I hope Fedor makes quick work of him.
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/29/07 4:27:51PM
If he does sign, maybe not destroy but, yeah well come to think of it, yeah he'll destroy couture
Sir_Karl
9/29/07 4:48:24PM
I think Randy might have the ability to beat Fedor. I am more of a Fedor fan but if anyone can get the best of him it would be Couture.
To reply to an earlier post.....Fedor coming to the UFC would not be a "completion"....what about Gomi?
The-Don
6/15/08 5:34:45PM
to revive an old thread...

With Randy leaving the UFC and Fedor fighting for Affliction.. I do not think it will be the UFC that puts on this fight if ir does happen.. more then likely it will be affliction probbly at the end of the year... I'd like this to be Fedors New Years Eve fight.. It would be Epic regardless of where it is done or which group puts it on...
89vision
6/15/08 5:39:54PM
fedor by armbar, nuff said