Fedor on Sport Science

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Fedor on Sport Science
Jackelope
3/22/09 11:28:09PM
Anybody catch it? Supposedly his rear naked choke is 12 times more powerful than a 9 foot constrictor's. 500 lbs of force, and he held it for 10 seconds. Pretty intense, although I think an Anaconda might be able to squeeze quite a bit harder, so obviously they didn't put one of those on there
StorminYourman
3/23/09 12:04:03AM
There is a 1 prop prize if anyone can find a link to this episode online.
maby more from other members.
Act now! Props are flying off the shelves
Twenty20Dollars
3/23/09 12:29:13AM
I just happen to be flipping through the channels at the right time and saw it.

It was actually a bit scary saying, it could crush the neck and then mess up the spinal cord.
king_katool
3/23/09 3:18:00AM

Posted by StorminYourman

i raise 1 prop
cmill21
3/23/09 3:22:00AM
I will prop lol
papercut
3/23/09 10:58:59AM
I also happened to be flipping when I caught it. that was insane. fedor should take over the "worlds most dangerous man" nickname. 4 seconds to take out the host with only 40lbs of pressure. and a max of 500lbs that he can hold steady for 10 seconds. insane.
Jackelope
3/23/09 11:03:08AM
Props to anyone who can make a motivational picture of Fedor holding the python, btw. Something along the lines of "Fedor with an Albino Burmese Python: Russia's answer for Dr. Manhattan"
DCRage
3/23/09 11:05:40AM
Considering season 1 has been on iTunes a while and it's been a series I've thought about downloading there, I guess I'll have to check for season 2 and this episode.
StorminYourman
3/24/09 2:20:37AM

Posted by StorminYourman

hey guy I found it here
hippysmacker
3/24/09 1:14:14PM

Posted by StorminYourman

Posted by StorminYourman

hey guy I found it here

That was awesome. Gotta spread the love though. I hope no politician sees that and freaks out.
EvenFlow
3/24/09 1:49:58PM

Posted by Jackelope

Anybody catch it? Supposedly his rear naked choke is 12 times more powerful than a 9 foot constrictor's. 500 lbs of force, and he held it for 10 seconds. Pretty intense, although I think an Anaconda might be able to squeeze quite a bit harder, so obviously they didn't put one of those on there

You're right an Anaconda would be able to kill just about every animal on land or sea. The largest snake ever (a green anaconda) was measured at 33 feet long. Thats insane how much power that animal mustve held before the locals killed it.

EDIT: Fedor Vs The Anaconda, make it happen Affliction, maybe you wont go bankrupt.
cmill21
3/24/09 5:14:40PM

Posted by EvenFlow

EDIT: Fedor Vs The Anaconda, make it happen Affliction, maybe you wont go bankrupt.

Fedor via round 1 arm bar.
Jackelope
3/24/09 5:26:10PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by EvenFlow

Naww, I think we'll see a rare Fedor heel hook in this one
MMA_Alex
3/24/09 7:24:27PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by cmill21

Posted by EvenFlow

Naww, I think we'll see a rare Fedor heel hook in this one

Fedor via RNC.
cmill21
3/24/09 7:41:55PM
Does it scare anyone else that Fedor could kill his opponents? I don't know what other guys #'s would be but 500lbs of force is crazy. Anyone else see the Rampage one? 1800lbs with his punch. Wonder what Manhoef's would be, or Cro Cop's left kick.
Jackelope
3/24/09 10:38:39PM

Posted by cmill21

Does it scare anyone else that Fedor could kill his opponents? I don't know what other guys #'s would be but 500lbs of force is crazy. Anyone else see the Rampage one? 1800lbs with his punch. Wonder what Manhoef's would be, or Cro Cop's left kick.

I would love to see them do CC's LHK.. that would be absolutely insane.

Rampage punched harder than a pro boxer,
cmill21
3/24/09 11:55:03PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by cmill21

I would love to see them do CC's LHK.. that would be absolutely insane.

Rampage punched harder than a pro boxer,

I would e-mail them and get them to ask him if I didn't know he would say no lol.
mrsmiley
3/26/09 6:15:02AM
LOL.

Fedor vs the animal kingdom.

Stronger than a snake and stronger than a bear.