Who Will Fedor Sign With??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Who Will Fedor Sign With??
« Previous Page
JBatch
4/23/07 4:01:12PM
Fedor needs to sign with ZUFFA and probably will since the money amount will be huge but stay with PRIDE org. he will stay champ over there have a match with Barnett and hold his belt for years. Yet I think Dana will try to bring Aleksander to the UFC. It will be great to see him in crossover super events on a yearly basis.

Year 1 Superfight - Match with Couture (2 of the best/classiest fighters ever)
Year 2- Match with Sylvia (Vendetta bout for Sylvia running his mouth)
Year 3- Match with Cro Cop (JUst would be amazing as a farewell bout)

Then he retires the greatest HW and possibly fighter to ever live.
kerazzle
4/23/07 4:14:20PM

Posted by JBatch

Fedor needs to sign with ZUFFA and probably will since the money amount will be huge but stay with PRIDE org. he will stay champ over there have a match with Barnett and hold his belt for years. Yet I think Dana will try to bring Aleksander to the UFC. It will be great to see him in crossover super events on a yearly basis.

Year 1 Superfight - Match with Couture (2 of the best/classiest fighters ever)
Year 2- Match with Sylvia (Vendetta bout for Sylvia running his mouth)
Year 3- Match with Cro Cop (JUst would be amazing as a farewell bout)

Then he retires the greatest HW and possibly fighter to ever live.

That would certainly be legendary and it does make sense. I mean he is the Pride champion so I dont really see him giving that up but then again , there arent many compelling matchups for him seeing as how nogueira crocop and werdum left for the UFC. He has Barnett and maybe Kharitonov ( i doubt many are that stoked for a kharitonov match nowadays though). I think if he does the superbowl shows it would be good and who knows what up n coming talent will hit up prides HW division. I still wanna see an Andrei vs. Fedor though, just for $hits and giggles.
Pages: 1 [2]