Another Fedor Rumor..

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Another Fedor Rumor..
loller90278
9/4/07 1:42:07PM
the man who first broke the news on zuffa buying pride and crocop being transferred is saying that before the main event on ufc 75, an announcment concerning fedor signing with the UFC will be made.

take it how ever way you want it

read it here:

http://www.ultimate-fighter.ca/Forum/viewtopic.php?id=8883
szucconi
9/4/07 1:52:09PM

Posted by loller90278

the man who first broke the news on zuffa buying pride and crocop being transferred is saying that before the main event on ufc 75, an announcment concerning fedor signing with the UFC will be made.

take it how ever way you want it

read it here:

http://www.ultimate-fighter.ca/Forum/viewtopic.php?id=8883

Why else would Fedor come to the US personally? They had to get video of him signing to show at UFC 75. I can't say that this is true, but if it is then I am impressed how long they kept it out of the press.
NME
9/4/07 1:57:52PM
Four responses from people very, very close to the situation.

The responses range from "**** no" to "**** NO!"

Probably only one way to take that, but if you want to take it in a different direction, God bless you.
LR
9/4/07 2:06:11PM
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it was true to be honest. There were sources close saying it wasn't close, then there were sources saying the deal was most likely done. The UFC obviously wants to release the news publicly when they see fit to hype the fights up and coming. I think if they do make a deal, it surely will be announced at UFC 75.
szucconi
9/4/07 2:08:51PM

Posted by NME

Probably only one way to take that, but if you want to take it in a different direction, God bless you.

So you are comfirming that Fedor is signed? Let run with it. Drink the Kool-Aid with me. Don't you like Kool-Aid?
Gladiator
9/4/07 2:10:18PM
this has to be it cuz if it doesnt happen here it will most likely never happen. i want to see randy vs fedor so bad!!
insult-to-injury
9/4/07 2:13:12PM
The legitimate BSF discredited this rumor on Sherdog.
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=633981

I about fell for it for a minute.
Wishful thinking on my part.
roman
9/4/07 2:28:23PM
Until I hear the offical UFC reps make this public I'm not believing it.
snakeplissken
9/4/07 3:04:31PM
I'll ask Dana myself on Thursday at the press conference.
NME
9/4/07 3:16:45PM

Posted by szucconi

Posted by NME

So you are comfirming that Fedor is signed? Let run with it. Drink the Kool-Aid with me. Don't you like Kool-Aid?

I am not confirming anything. I am telling you that four people, who are very close to the situation, are denying that there is any truth to this as emphatically as they can.
szucconi
9/4/07 3:22:49PM

Posted by NME

Posted by szucconi

Posted by NME

I am not confirming anything. I am telling you that four people, who are very close to the situation, are denying that there is any truth to this as emphatically as they can.

So, yes he is signed. Mmmmmm, this is good Kool-Aid.
hippysmacker
9/4/07 3:31:00PM

Posted by szucconi

Posted by NME

Posted by szucconi

Posted by NME

So, yes he is signed. Mmmmmm, this is good Kool-Aid.

Thank you prophet Jones... MMmm this is good kool-aid.
Manfred
9/4/07 3:36:39PM

Posted by insult-to-injury

The legitimate BSF discredited this rumor on Sherdog.
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=633981

I about fell for it for a minute.
Wishful thinking on my part.

Mother-hookers! I would have bought it coming from the real one. He's broke a bunch of stories in the past.
loonytnt
9/4/07 3:47:19PM
so many fedor stuff i wish i know if it was yes or no
Lay_N_Pray
9/4/07 5:46:26PM
I will drink a glass of Kool-Aid to that...even if it turns out not true, its such an epic rumor i am going to decide to believe it
fullfighting
9/4/07 5:56:42PM
Mmmmmmm Grape, my favorite.
LR
9/4/07 6:23:29PM
Give me my grape DRANK!
Ordep
9/4/07 6:24:17PM
IMO

I think that he'll appear (person or video) in UFC 75.... for two reason...

In the most recent interview Dana said Negotiations "Didn't go well" then asked why and same answer "Didn't go well, these people are crazy".... why not giving up details, they were asking too much, the Red Devil situation, something like that... if it didn't go well as he said then why hiding it?

2nd - Couture asked for Fedor, nuff said

SpiderSilva
9/4/07 9:28:49PM
Fedor will Kill Courture next year if Fedor has to wait to fight that long he mighty be a little rusty
Maybe Courture is gonna kill Fedor
oh hell cant wait till tomaorrow to watch WEC the Cowboy is comming!!!!!!!!
roadking95th
9/4/07 11:51:49PM
I too want to drink the kool-aid. I want to see if Fedor is still the dominate HW he was. The 1.8 million/fight sounds wrong though, unless of course there are no bonuses or ppv cuts included.