Fedor Must Repay 1.5 Mil signing bonus before being officially released

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Fedor Must Repay 1.5 Mil signing bonus before being officially released
juanez13
4/19/08 8:45:17PM
Despite “The Last Emperor” Fedor Emelianenko’s (27-1) official website claim that he has signed a contract to fight heavyweight “Maine-iac” Tim Sylvia (24-4), the fight is not yet official.

Emelianenko must repay the $1.5 million signing bonus to the group that formed M-1 Global in October 2007 before he is officially released from the agreement he made with M-1 Global

That M-1 Global group has since formed Adrenaline MMA. Andrenaline MMA’s Vice-President Brian Patton said today, “[Emelianenko and his management] have only paid part of [the debt] and are not released yet.”

LINK

jgtribbett
4/19/08 8:48:58PM
well.. hopefully this wont become a problem...
i'd really like to see fedor start fighting 'big" names again. I mean, they dont have to be great... just well known fighters.
bls1919
4/20/08 3:08:44AM
Me too, i would love to se Fedor fight somone in the top 20 let alone Tim who i put in the top 10
prozacnation1978
4/20/08 11:56:09AM
he might as had his check for the july fight over to m-1 and fight for peanuts in july.