Fedor vs Randy....via EA Sports

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Fedor vs Randy....via EA Sports
jae_1833
10/19/10 11:29:36PM
vidlink It's not the real deal that fans have clamored over for years, but Randy Couture and Fedor Emelianenko fought each other in the EA Sports MMA game on Tuesday to officially launch the new game.
Jackelope
10/20/10 12:18:50AM
Fedor via TKO in rd 1 due to GnP. He took Couture down at will.

Man... seeing those two play against each other on a game just absolutely pumps me up to see them fight for real. I almost guarantee you Randy was pissed he lost and wants to redeem himself in real life. Those are two competitive ass dudes
lohmann
10/20/10 1:10:05AM
Fedor didn't seem to do well in the exchanges, and I was surprised to see some neck ties and knees from the clinch.

EA's ground game, from the few seconds I saw there, looks superior to THQ's streamlined everything.
billfold9
10/20/10 4:15:26AM
ya i was there, i got a handshake and autograph from Fedor and Couture, also talked wit mayhem, king mo, Bas rutten and Big John,Shamrock and then later at highlands i met, Mousasi, Henderson, wesley snipes lol, Josh Barnett, Jacre, Sobral, Radjic,who bumbed right into me, and i almost had 2 clock him.lol my friend accidently elbowed Barnett. but he was really cool.
billfold9
10/20/10 11:10:26AM
also tried 2 ask barnett who he was gonna fight next, but d music was so loud he couldent hear me.
emfleek
10/20/10 11:55:06AM

Posted by billfold9

ya i was there, i got a handshake and autograph from Fedor and Couture, also talked wit mayhem, king mo, Bas rutten and Big John,Shamrock and then later at highlands i met, Mousasi, Henderson, wesley snipes lol, Josh Barnett, Jacre, Sobral, Radjic,who bumbed right into me, and i almost had 2 clock him.lol my friend accidently elbowed Barnett. but he was really cool.

Any pictures?
cowcatcher
10/20/10 11:57:18AM
thats a great video. all the time spent fighting in japan has obviously sharpened fedors video game skills. i bet hes a monster on dance dance revolution.
marcoDGK
10/20/10 2:01:37PM

Posted by cowcatcher

thats a great video. all the time spent fighting in japan has obviously sharpened fedors video game skills. i bet hes a monster on dance dance revolution.

I hear he is undefeated at DDR!
Jackelope
10/20/10 2:40:03PM

Posted by marcoDGK

Posted by cowcatcher

I hear he is undefeated at DDR!

I heard Fedor was once placed into a burlap sack with Christopher Reeve and still beat James Brown AND Michael Jackson sack-less in games of DDR.
billfold9
10/20/10 5:34:42PM
ya i took a picture with, Fedor, Couture and Barnett but this damn psp is my only internet access, so i cant load them, lol i was playing ea sports with big john and he was loaded lol. cool guy though, he didint seem much bigger then me though.
billfold9
10/20/10 7:17:08PM
i did post a few on my twitter, kaneerj9, also was there any1 else tht attended this event @ Highlands in Hollywood. was there any fighters i missed?