Fedor vs Overeem

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Fedor vs Overeem
POLL: Who do you think wins?
Fedor 81% (26)
Overeem 19% (6)
chubbud22
1/28/10 1:45:34PM
Overeem said after he broke fujitas eye that his next fight will be against Fedor. Overeem has gotton so much bigger and he says its from eating horse meat, but I think its from somthing else. I just hope this fight happens in the U.S., because I want to know. It still could be an interesting fight. Im leaning toward Fedor because he hasnt been stopped yet. What do ya think.
Nightmare27
1/28/10 1:48:12PM
Gotta go with Overeem.
mrsmiley
1/28/10 7:04:02PM

Posted by chubbud22

Overeem said after he broke fujitas eye that his next fight will be against Fedor. Overeem has gotton so much bigger and he says its from eating horse meat, but I think its from somthing else. I just hope this fight happens in the U.S., because I want to know. It still could be an interesting fight. Im leaning toward Fedor because he hasnt been stopped yet. What do ya think.

Were can I buy horse meat?
george112
1/28/10 9:36:49PM
IMO

fedor is going to destroy overeem.

fedor is superior in every aspect except strength.BUT IMO this will actually work in fedors favor.speed and agility is something overeem lacks tremendously compared to fedor.

fedor by R2 sub.
tcunningham
1/28/10 10:00:00PM
i think fedor will have to take this fight as one of the most important and dangerous fights of his career. overeem has very good striking coming from k-1but if fedor plays it smart and GnP's him out i see fador gettin' the W.

Fedor round 2 ref stoppage
LotusLoo
1/29/10 1:05:59AM
Horse meat, huh? I hear it super packed with protein and low in fat compared to beef and pork... but I don't think I'll have a Mr. Ed steak anytime soon.

Anyway, I pick Fedor for the W!
Kpro
1/29/10 1:31:26AM
I've seen videos online of people eating horse meat; disgusting really.

EDIT: I think I misinterpreted the term "horse meat" in the context of this topic.
State_Champ
1/29/10 7:49:26AM
I think I'd eat horse meat-- that wouldn't be too different from eating cow or buffalo meat, would it?
Only, I don't think it's legal where I live. And I do actually mean hhorse meat and not "horse meat"
sbulldavid
1/29/10 10:34:11AM
That's the best explanation I've heard. Isn't chicken breast high in protein and super lean.
marcoDGK
1/29/10 7:09:36PM
I think Fedor is going to take this one. Mostly for the reasons everyone has said already. IMO, it will be one of Fedors biggest fights this late in his career.

Horse meat? I wonder if he likes fish sticks in his mouth too.