Fedor News : UFC Possibly Signing Fedor After October....

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Fedor News : UFC Possibly Signing Fedor After October....
Southpaw82
9/23/07 10:41:03PM
Dana White:“Fedor wants to fight in the World Sambo event. I won’t let him fight in it if he’s signed with us. The Sambo tournament is in October, and I think he’ll sign after that. In fact, I am positive he’ll be with us after that.”

Source: http://15rounds.com/boxing/News/2007/09/ufcpost-092307.php

This will hopefully come sooner than later !!!

Sorry if this has been posted already.
kevietre
9/23/07 10:56:47PM
These Pride fighters aren't doing so well. Granted Rampage is the Champ but he's faught in WFA which is a cage and he trains in one. If Fedor is braught in and gets an immediate title shot I think Randy would beat him. Randy looked great in his last two fights and would create a gameplan to beat Fedor.
three_days_of_grey
9/23/07 11:13:59PM
I have grown weary of these Fedor teasers. However with the way Pride fighters have been performing, and as much as it pains me to say this; I'm not 100% certain I want to see Fedor in the UFC anymore or if he is even worth the $2 million/fight that was offered. Some things are much better left as "what-ifs". So depressing.

-OUT-
StriderXero
9/24/07 12:04:16AM
nice link

Fedor may be a great addition, but then again he could fail just like Cro Cop and Shogun.

Dam I would love to see Stevenson against BJ Penn for the lightweight title. And Diego vs BJ would be awesome too.
disposable_gamera
9/24/07 12:19:31AM
Fedor gets cut up pretty bad, the elbows wouldn't be doing him any favors.

I don't really think that Randy submit or KO Fedor. The only way I could see him winning is if he controlled him in the clinch and got a few good elbows in and getting a decision.

Fedor's balance is like a cat, he twists and turns in mid air. I don't think Randy could get on top of him.
cmill21
9/24/07 12:33:13AM

Posted by StriderXero

nice link

Fedor may be a great addition, but then again he could fail just like Cro Cop and Shogun.

Dam I would love to see Stevenson against BJ Penn for the lightweight title. And Diego vs BJ would be awesome too.

Lol shogun's fought once, and clearly had a cardio issue.