Fedor's newest offer

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Fedor's newest offer
Next Page »
cmill21
3/24/08 11:23:22PM
Link

A reliable source has confirmed ProElite, Inc. has offered Russian heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko (27-1) a four-fight, 18-month contract.

A request for confirmation or comment from Jeremy Lappen, ProElite Head of Fight Operations, has been ignored.

I'd rather he signed with the UFC WVR, or Dream. There are great fights in each of those orgs, but only maybe one in Elite lol.
ncordless
3/24/08 11:31:12PM
Fedor on Saturday night TV would be great. Here's hoping it goes through and that they can pull in some top notch competition.
grappler0000
3/24/08 11:31:20PM
Is this a counter-counter offer? I know they had already made an offer, but Shaw said he was asking for too much...so is this regarding the original offer or a new one?

PaleHorse
3/24/08 11:35:43PM

Posted by cmill21

Link

A reliable source has confirmed ProElite, Inc. has offered Russian heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko (27-1) a four-fight, 18-month contract.

A request for confirmation or comment from Jeremy Lappen, ProElite Head of Fight Operations, has been ignored.

I'd rather he signed with the UFC WVR, or Dream. There are great fights in each of those orgs, but only maybe one in Elite lol.

Why not sign a contract with HDNet like Randy did? Last I checked thats the fight he wants.
RMFG_187
3/25/08 12:17:12AM

Posted by PaleHorse

Posted by cmill21

Link

Why not sign a contract with HDNet like Randy did? Last I checked thats the fight he wants.

Fedor is looking at the bigger picture. after the fight with Randy, then what? Fedor is ONLY 31!!!! He is still very young, and if he plays his cards right, he has a decade of fighting ahead of him. IMO, he should be signing with DREAM or UFC. DREAM being the new and improved PRIDE. UFC is the Heavyweight of all Promos, where Most of the best fighters come to fight. But UFC doesn't seem to want to give Fedor as much as he wants, and they wont let him do his Sambo.
All in all, I Think Fedor will sign w/ DREAM.
Kpro
3/25/08 12:44:00AM

Posted by RMFG_187

Posted by PaleHorse

Posted by cmill21

Link

after the fight with Randy, then what? Fedor is ONLY 31!!!!

Yes, but as we all know, 31 minus 16 is 15 and 15 times 3 is 45. And 45 is getting up there in age.
RMFG_187
3/25/08 1:00:32AM

Posted by Kpro

Yes, but as we all know, 31 minus 16 is 15 and 15 times 3 is 45. And 45 is getting up there in age.

LMAO
McBee
3/25/08 1:13:59AM

Posted by cmill21

Link

I am sorry I cannot accept this as a reliable source, look at the poll and advertisements on the website.

"Which UFC vs. PRIDE fight do you most want to see?
Fedor vs. Randy Couture
Fedor vs. Tim Sylvia
Tim Sylvia vs. Minotauro Nogueira
Takanori Gomi vs. Sean Sherk
Takanori Gomi vs. Georges St. Pierre
Georges St. Pierre vs. Hayato Sakurai
Anderson Silva vs. Dan Henderson
"Shogun" Rua vs. Chuck Liddell "

two of these fights have already happened and they are still advertising Xyience

I call BS!!!!!!
wolfman
3/25/08 1:17:07AM
Yeah, Kpro, you can always count on him for a good wise-crack (for lack of better word).
wolfman
3/25/08 1:23:36AM

Posted by McBee

Posted by cmill21

Link

I am sorry I cannot accept this as a reliable source, look at the poll and advertisements on the website.

"Which UFC vs. PRIDE fight do you most want to see?
Fedor vs. Randy Couture
Fedor vs. Tim Sylvia
Tim Sylvia vs. Minotauro Nogueira
Takanori Gomi vs. Sean Sherk
Takanori Gomi vs. Georges St. Pierre
Georges St. Pierre vs. Hayato Sakurai
Anderson Silva vs. Dan Henderson
"Shogun" Rua vs. Chuck Liddell "

two of these fights have already happened and they are still advertising Xyience

I call BS!!!!!!

I may be wrong, but that website has no affiliation with the UFC and I believe it is up to their own digression as to who they do business with.
Pookie
3/25/08 1:24:10AM
Haha it would be awesome If kimbo fought fedor, and somehow kimbo won.
McBee
3/25/08 1:29:00AM

I may be wrong, but that website has no affiliation with the UFC and I believe it is up to their own digression as to who they do business with.

I think you are joking but if not I am pretty sure Xyience is bankrupt and would not be paying anyone to post their ads.
wolfman
3/25/08 1:29:03AM

Posted by Pookie

And if it did happen, the tears of the Fedor nutthuggers would cause a mass flood and the earth would split open...ultimately leading to the END OF THE WORLD!
Pookie
3/25/08 1:30:22AM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by Pookie

And if it did happen, the tears of the Fedor nutthuggers would cause a mass flood and the earth would split open...ultimately leading to the END OF THE WORLD!

If it happened
#1. Kimbo
#2. Fedor
wolfman
3/25/08 1:30:49AM

Posted by McBee

I think you are joking but if not I am pretty sure Xyience is bankrupt and would not be paying anyone to post their ads.

AHHH....you got me, lol Anyways, I agree with you. The site does look a little shady.
cmill21
3/25/08 1:40:05AM
I know the man who owns and operates that site, they have over 16,000 forum members and are very reliable. Sorry their polls aren't up to your standards. The man who owns it also owns mma-id.com, and if you go to Mirko Cro Cop's official website you will find a direct link to nokaut.
Pookie
3/25/08 1:40:55AM
I didnt check the link but Nokaut is a legit site.
wolfman
3/25/08 1:41:57AM

Posted by cmill21

I know the man who owns and operates that site, they have over 16,000 forum members and are very reliable. Sorry their polls aren't up to your standards. The man who owns it also owns mma-id.com, and if you go to Mirko Cro Cop's official website you will find a direct link to nokaut.

That is a good point, as I remember hearing a connection between nokaut and Cro Cop. The Xyience thing is what throws us off though.
McBee
3/25/08 1:44:12AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by wolfman

Posted by Pookie

If it happened
#1. Kimbo
#2. Fedor

I am kind of uncomfortable reading you guys talk back and forth to each other because of both of your avatars, but I guess there will be a lot more of it after this article http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/23/magazine/23martial-t.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1
Pookie
3/25/08 1:48:04AM

Posted by McBee

Posted by Pookie

Posted by wolfman

Posted by Pookie

If it happened
#1. Kimbo
#2. Fedor

I am kind of uncomfortable reading you guys talk back and forth to each other because of both of your avatars, but I guess there will be a lot more of it after this article http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/23/magazine/23martial-t.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

haha the mods ended up having to take that thread down.

chubbud22
3/25/08 1:51:13AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by McBee

Posted by Pookie

Posted by wolfman

Posted by Pookie

If it happened
#1. Kimbo
#2. Fedor

They took the gay fighter thread down a few hours ago; I guess they didnt like that hillarious gif, or the jokes
McBee
3/25/08 1:51:48AM

Posted by cmill21

yeah but what does forum members mean? signed up for the news letter? and anybody can make a website, there is a lot of "mmanews" web site and a lot of rumors. I am just saying out of date things are always an indictator that it is a second rate source that is just reposting old news and jumping to conclusions.

I mean c'mon their only proof is
"A request for confirmation or comment from Jeremy Lappen, ProElite Head of Fight Operations, has been ignored"

If they do not know you from Adam and you request a comment from them do you really think they are going to take the time to confirm or deny your heresay? You will just get caught in their spam filter.

Again I CALL BS.........HUGE
wolfman
3/25/08 1:52:07AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by McBee

Posted by Pookie

Posted by wolfman

Posted by Pookie

If it happened
#1. Kimbo
#2. Fedor

Yeah, I figured it was headed for the shitter. Anyways, I guess you have never heard of an Avatar bet McBee...
McBee
3/25/08 1:53:36AM

yeah I had to get through the first page of "Gladiator" to see that it was the article I had seen posted earlier
chubbud22
3/25/08 1:56:10AM
that is funny
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
McBee
3/25/08 1:56:17AM

Yeah, I figured it was headed for the shitter. Anyways, I guess you have never heard of an Avatar bet McBee...

you are correct I have not, phew I thought there was a raging gay fan base or something when I kept on seeing the random avatars pop up.
bullettdodger
3/25/08 5:49:08AM

Posted by McBee

you are correct I have not, phew I thought there was a raging gay fan base or something when I kept on seeing the random avatars pop up.

Ya never know what someone's personal life choice is, its a forum... enjoy the interactions of cultures and people
juanez13
3/25/08 6:54:56AM
i Call Fedor Vs JT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
McBee
3/25/08 10:38:38AM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by McBee

Ya never know what someone's personal life choice is, its a forum... enjoy the interactions of cultures and people

it you read closely you would see that he is not gay and you are a retard, so we are all not that different, or do you want to follow in Shad Smith's footsteps?
prozacnation1978
3/25/08 12:13:19PM
if fedor wants new guys to fight, top 10 guys he needs to sign with the ufc, with pro elite, ex elite they only have one guy which would be antonio silva, maybe the last fight would be against kimbo slice. but i just don't see 4 guys to go head to head with him.
Pages: [1] 2