where can i get the fedor lindland fight on the net

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » where can i get the fedor lindland fight on the net
Huckit
4/15/07 12:10:22AM
link plez
Ydoc
4/15/07 12:35:44AM
http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/1162109/Bodog__Fedor_Emelianenko_vs_Matt_Lindland__fight2live.net.nsv
Huckit
4/15/07 1:06:31AM
how do i play a NSV video
Ydoc
4/15/07 1:09:01AM
Winamp.
BadSanta
4/15/07 1:12:34AM
Anyone getting this successfully in WinAMP? I just get the 0% buffering message and no video.
RichBoy
4/15/07 1:20:45AM
I got it too work.
Manfred
4/15/07 1:29:26AM
Me too for the link bro!
BadSanta
4/15/07 1:29:53AM

Posted by RichBoy

I got it too work.

Still no luck here. Damn!
Ydoc
4/15/07 1:41:28AM
I don't put the link into Winamp, Santa. You download it from the site and when its done downloading it'll ask what you want to open it with... then you choose winamp. You also have to enter the code they show you at the site... to get the download link.

Hope that helps.
BadSanta
4/15/07 1:48:21AM

Posted by Ydoc

I don't put the link into Winamp, Santa. You download it from the site and when its done downloading it'll ask what you want to open it with... then you choose winamp. You also have to enter the code they show you at the site... to get the download link.

Hope that helps.

Thanks! I believe that is what I was doing wrong.
Manfred
4/15/07 2:00:42AM
Am I the only one who got pixelation about a minute into the bout? Including the finish. At least the replay part was good
Ydoc
4/15/07 2:04:23AM
Same... but the replay saved it. Kind of a let down of a fight... hard to get mad at Fedor for being so dominate. No sub expert myself, I was wondering if that armbar hurts more than the one where you stradle the torso and pull from the side? It sure looked like it would.
BadSanta
4/15/07 2:31:06AM

Posted by Manfred

Am I the only one who got pixelation about a minute into the bout? Including the finish. At least the replay part was good

I also got it and had to wait for the replay...
Svartorm
4/15/07 2:49:20AM

Posted by Ydoc

Same... but the replay saved it. Kind of a let down of a fight... hard to get mad at Fedor for being so dominate. No sub expert myself, I was wondering if that armbar hurts more than the one where you stradle the torso and pull from the side? It sure looked like it would.

What kind of armbar did he use? I have dial-up so watching the vid is hopeless.
calcifer
4/15/07 5:38:50AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1pw27_fedor-emelianenko-vs-matt-lindland
Trapt1nw0nder
4/15/07 5:59:14AM

Posted by calcifer

Thanks for the link!

if this was in the octagon,lindland would of slammed Fedor on his back!...its a shame he grabbed onto the ropes that long....the ref warned him like 10 times to let go.........if lindland would of gotten top position he would of really worked that cut
Manfred
4/15/07 11:47:27AM

Posted by calcifer

Thanks, better copy
Manfred
4/15/07 11:52:38AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

if this was in the octagon,lindland would of slammed Fedor on his back!...its a shame he grabbed onto the ropes that long....the ref warned him like 10 times to let go.........if lindland would of gotten top position he would of really worked that cut

....and if matt hadn't grabbed his shorts Fedor would've had the armbar earlier.. and if Chuck didn't grab the cage.. blah blah.

Fedor definately used that to his advantage and it's wrong, but it's MMA, it's part of the game. With the possible exception of the cut, I don't think it would've mattered. Fedor has great guard defense and would've reversed him, maybe given up his back to scramble out. Matt's good, but Fedor is slick on the ground and bigger. The end would've likely been the same.
Svartorm
4/15/07 8:57:10PM
It is actually illegal to grab your own shorts to defend an armbar? I know you can't grab the other dudes shorts, but when fighters wear gis, they are allowed to grab them.
Juggernaut
4/15/07 9:21:38PM

Posted by Svartorm

It is actually illegal to grab your own shorts to defend an armbar? I know you can't grab the other dudes shorts, but when fighters wear gis, they are allowed to grab them.

yeah, I've never heard of that one before. and I didn't really see Matt do it to begin with and I wtched the fight a dozen times. mybe I just missed it