Fedor Killed Michael Phelps!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Fedor Killed Michael Phelps!
jiujitsufreak74
8/25/08 8:35:07PM
wolfman
8/25/08 9:03:43PM
There's supposed to be video right? These YTMND pages usually play videos right? I see Fedor in the background with Phelp's medals, but there has to be more to this... It says there is an error in the page.
grappler0000
8/25/08 9:12:43PM

Posted by wolfman

There's supposed to be video right? These YTMND pages usually play videos right? I see Fedor in the background with Phelp's medals, but there has to be more to this... It says there is an error in the page.

No, it's just an image and a soundbyte...sometimes the image is animated, but sometimes not.

If one looks like a video, it's because someone has synced the sound and gif.
jiujitsufreak74
8/25/08 9:13:00PM

Posted by wolfman

nah it is just one if the picture ones. the only evidence was a tourist and he only had a regular camera.
wolfman
8/25/08 9:17:51PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by wolfman

No, it's just an image and a soundbyte...sometimes the image is animated, but sometimes not.

If one looks like a video, it's because someone has synced the sound and gif.

Ok, that explains it. Also, would help if I did not have the sound muted.
jiujitsufreak74
8/25/08 11:30:48PM
i edited it so now it also has text
DoTheMMAth
9/1/08 11:59:34AM
YTMND's are pretty funny sometimes.

I think that I have a dozen Jean Claude Van Damne one's bookmarked.
fedorwins1
9/3/08 3:58:08PM
yeah...