Fedor interview by mixfight-combat.com.ru

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Fedor interview by mixfight-combat.com.ru
Porch28
6/12/08 6:36:18PM
Are fighters born or made?

Fighters are made. There is a predisposition for it in one’s character, but I think you need to become a fighter.

Is there a difference between a fighter who grew up on the street and then came to the gym - and a man from a successful family, who was brought in by his father, and then started training?

It’s tough to say. I do think that children from either family can achieve great results. What’s probably more important is a child’s upbringing. Not in which conditions he lives in, but how he is brought up. The street doesn’t always harden a young guy, girl, or child; sometimes the opposite. We need to take the children away from the streets.
At the same time if a child lives not feeling a need in anything, and doesn’t have goals, interests, doesn’t go to the gym, or anywhere else - his character will rot. But if a child is busy training, that’s a whole other story. I would wish that there was mentoring at home and at the gym.LINK
Pookie
6/12/08 8:49:08PM
good interview, how can people not like this guy?
juanez13
6/12/08 8:55:47PM

Posted by Pookie

good interview, how can people not like this guy?

People will always hate on the guy whos on top. seems the same for almost every sport.
thatfedorsohotrightnow
6/12/08 9:27:18PM
Old interview, I don't know how old but not new.
The-Don
6/23/08 6:52:38PM
yea I read this one a couple of weeks ago.. still it is a good one... but it is old...
Figsak
6/23/08 11:24:37PM
IMO Fedor is the best kind of fighter. Soft spoken, seems like a nice guy. Seems like the kinda guy you could get a beer with, get p*ss A*s wasted, start Sh*t with EVERY guy in the bar, and he'd still have your back. ;)