Fedor "The Last Emperor" Emelianenko

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Fedor "The Last Emperor" Emelianenko
CornishMMA
3/12/08 11:08:10AM
Since when has that been Fedor's nickname???

I didnt think he had one, and the only unofficial one id heard was The Terminator?

Im sure it wasnt there a while ago but is on his sherdog fight finder profile now
mrsmiley
3/12/08 11:13:17AM
It was The Russian Experiment for a while.

I really have never herd a nickname that suited Fedor though.
Rich78
3/12/08 11:57:52AM
I've heard it, as it's also on his wikipedia page. Although that may have been the little emperor or something, I've defo heard some kind of emperor nickname for him, as well as the Russian Experiment as mrsmiley has mentioned.
pv3Hpv3p
3/12/08 12:24:06PM
Don't know when they coined it... But they've had those Fedor-emperor t-shirts for while
Playground_Samurai
3/12/08 12:30:32PM
I also just notice that sherdog has put "Ely" as Paulo Filho's nickname. Was that there before? If so....disregard this post.
CornishMMA
3/12/08 1:55:52PM

Posted by gspfan

I also just notice that sherdog has put "Ely" as Paulo Filho's nickname. Was that there before? If so....disregard this post.

No dude i certainly didnt see that when he last fought, they must have updated alot of profiles and added that cos it wasnt long ago i was looking at fedors record and im sure it wasnt there then, its a pretty decent nickname i spose, i do like ther russian experiment as well tho
grappler0000
3/12/08 2:10:43PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Since when has that been Fedor's nickname???

I didnt think he had one, and the only unofficial one id heard was The Terminator?

Im sure it wasnt there a while ago but is on his sherdog fight finder profile now

He has had the name for some time. I remember he did an interview probably about a year ago, where he was asked where the name came from...he said his fans in Japan gave him the name.
bls1919
3/12/08 10:08:52PM
he needs to quit worring about his nickname and fight somone in the top 50 again. I like him as much as the other guy, but playing the primadonna when your not fight anyone woth fighting is just riddiculous