Fedor Emelianenko talks Affliction, UFC and a superfight with Brock Lesnar (Video)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Fedor Emelianenko talks Affliction, UFC and a superfight with Brock Lesnar (Video)
SmileR
7/15/09 11:45:32AM
slapshot
7/15/09 1:41:33PM
Good clip I would prop you if I could but I have to spread some around before I can again.
grappler0000
7/15/09 1:45:44PM
Good Fedor interview per usual.
saem-skin
7/15/09 2:39:25PM
this is already posted in the videos section, but anyway the title is horribly misleading and more false hope for us fans!

Fedor states that he doesn't think he will EVER fight in the UFC because of the way they present their offers.

I pray every day that Dana will do whatever it is that he's not doing that Fedor wants him to do man! Or send Lorenzo over there to work some sales-man magic. Dana is not a salesman. That could entail up to and including asassinating Finkelstein and making myself Fedor's manager. My first order of business would be to bring both Emelienenko's to the UFC and make the HW division what always should have been. I think we all know that if Carwin can't beat Captain Meathead then Fedor is the only one left right now, at least for the next couple years until those Strongest men in the world from Iceland named Magnus or Magnussen seriously, that is the place to recruit HW's, especially if they wrestled in college.
The_Metal_Maniac
7/15/09 3:14:43PM
The Fedor signing is inevitable. Especially after Barnett beats him, his market value will come down.
slapshot
7/15/09 8:24:24PM

Posted by The_Metal_Maniac

The Fedor signing is inevitable. Especially after Barnett beats him, his market value will come down.

RearNakedJoke
7/15/09 9:58:28PM
anyone else get the feeling bas was channeling barbara walters?

tomp6581
7/16/09 10:05:40AM
Anyone else ever get the impression that Fedor doesnt like Bas?