Fedor Emelianenko, M-1 welcome "superfight" with UFC's Brock Lesnar

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Fedor Emelianenko, M-1 welcome "superfight" with UFC's Brock Lesnar
Muay-Thai_Mogwai
11/18/08 11:01:52PM
M-1's Official Statement on Brock Lesnar's victory

"In a match between Fedor and Lesnar, we do not feel that at this stage Lesnar would be able to make it out of the first round," the statement read.
link
higdon10
11/18/08 11:08:54PM
I wish this fight would happen, but I doubt it
Jackelope
11/18/08 11:10:25PM
Come on M-1... don't fuel my desire to see it because we all know it won't happen

Anyway, he's got to get through Nog first.
crushedbacon
11/18/08 11:33:16PM

Posted by Jackelope

Come on M-1... don't fuel my desire to see it because we all know it won't happen

Anyway, he's got to get through Nog first.

Yeah Nog is so dangerous for Lesnar.....I see Nog getting the submission W..... his face looking like smashed hamburger afterwords..... Lesnar picking up the L and coming out without a scratch on him.

Fedor would just knock his ass out. I'd like to see him choke Brock out Fujita style though....lol....that would be priceless.
cmill21
11/18/08 11:39:42PM
Yeah of course they will be trying to get this fight for Fedor. I don't get why people think Fedor's scared of top comp, IIRC Barney has said no to the fight a few times and other then that he's fought and beat pretty much everyone at HW.
Kracker_Jap
11/18/08 11:44:12PM
IMO Brock would win.....

ohiostate1016
11/18/08 11:49:09PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

IMO Brock would win.....

...against Hardonk....right??????
Kracker_Jap
11/18/08 11:50:44PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by Kracker_Jap

IMO Brock would win.....

...against Hardonk....right??????

Hardonk, Kimbo and Fedor........ They are all in the same league
higdon10
11/19/08 12:26:51AM

Posted by Kracker_Jap
Hardonk, Kimbo and Fedor........ They are all in the same league

Come on man. You cant be serious. Kimbo is in a league of his own.
Naturaldisaster
11/19/08 12:36:03AM
This wouldnt be a good fight for Brock at this stage. He's to inexperienced. He could win in a fight again mir or Nog. Lesnar was winning then he made a rookie mistake and got subbed. And so far in both of his UFC fights Nog has been SO close to bein KO'd. I think if Brock were to catch him with one of those big hamhocks (Sp?) Nog would be on his back with no clue where he is, and eat several huge hammer fists. But like i said, fedor is a bad fight for brock this early in his career. It wont happen though anyway
xAcidburNx
11/19/08 1:57:17AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

This wouldnt be a good fight for Brock at this stage. He's to inexperienced. He could win in a fight again mir or Nog. Lesnar was winning then he made a rookie mistake and got subbed. And so far in both of his UFC fights Nog has been SO close to bein KO'd. I think if Brock were to catch him with one of those big hamhocks (Sp?) Nog would be on his back with no clue where he is, and eat several huge hammer fists. But like i said, fedor is a bad fight for brock this early in his career. It wont happen though anyway

you really need to take a look at Nogs career before you make those judgements. nog can not get knocked out. people have come so close its scary but could still not do it and then nog comes back better than before and kills em. its what he does. gets clocked the subs the dude. god look at him vs cro cop that was a beating and a half
Jackelope
11/19/08 7:50:19AM

Posted by xAcidburNx

Posted by Naturaldisaster

you really need to take a look at Nogs career before you make those judgements. nog can not get knocked out. people have come so close its scary but could still not do it and then nog comes back better than before and kills em. its what he does. gets clocked the subs the dude. god look at him vs cro cop that was a beating and a half

Props

Like we always say (not sure where it came from) "Nobody ever beats Nog. He just runs out of time to beat them."
4u2nv
11/19/08 9:29:47AM
Nog is a monster and i dont honestly forsee either of them losing to Brock despite who fights him.