Fedor In A Bad Mood

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Fedor In A Bad Mood
zephead
3/8/07 7:46:51PM
Reported in the February issue of FightSport magazine. On newstands now. This is their 3rd issue. Here is the text:

Fedor Emelianenko is not happy. In a recent interview on his official site, Fedor openly criticized his younger brother Aleksander's training methods, his poor tactical choices and his unprofessional attitude.... interview extracts: "If Aleksander trained like he should, he'd already be the number one challenger for the belt, but he doesn't train regularly, he only trains when he has a fight coming up. He blamed me for his lass against Barnett, when he didn't follow any of my instructions. I hope he has learned his lesson because from now on I'm not training him. He refused to come and train with us before his fight with Werdum, he preferred to go and train in Holland... We saw the result."
hippysmacker
3/8/07 7:51:10PM
Wow owned by your big bro. That's gotta hurt. I think The prrof is in the pudding though. He has lost 2 of his last 3 fight's since he stopped training with Fedor.
Huckit
3/8/07 7:52:03PM
thanks hes said this a few times before (is this a new interview?)

he sees Kirill as the next champ as both his brothers dont train enough.

ur avatar is fking annoying for some reason
jdubs
3/8/07 7:56:17PM
i think this is an older interview or else there was another one similar... when aleks realizes that his brother is the all time best he will be back training and winning fights
zephead
3/8/07 7:59:41PM

Posted by Huckit

You don't like the VDub guy?
hippysmacker
3/8/07 8:00:27PM
The previous interviews I saw didn't say anything about him being #1 contender, so he could just be repeating himself.
BloodandTears
3/8/07 8:03:35PM
Huh, I dont see how Aleks can deny his bro's training methods. When you have a connection like Fedor its amazing that you would not see the benefit to training with him. Surely he knows that he can use big bros advice!
BloodandTears
3/8/07 8:05:35PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by Huckit

I'd go back to the vdub guy
zephead
3/8/07 8:06:26PM

Posted by BloodandTears

Posted by zephead

Posted by Huckit

I'd go back to the vdub guy

You don't like Kermit?
BloodandTears
3/8/07 8:12:05PM
LOL... I like kermit, I'm getting confused trying to spot your posts. I tend to look at the avatars over the names. But kermit's ok, I guess.
zephead
3/8/07 8:13:52PM

Posted by BloodandTears

LOL... I like kermit, I'm getting confused trying to spot your posts. I tend to look at the avatars over the names. But kermit's ok, I guess.

The VDub guy it is.
madmarck
3/8/07 8:14:56PM

Posted by jdubs

i think this is an older interview or else there was another one similar... when aleks realizes that his brother is the all time best he will be back training and winning fights

Why wouldnt you want to train with the best fighter in the world? Oh yeah, you brother. Working with family is such a hassle. Espically when you are on any kinda sports teams. I used to train on a swim team with my older bro........... he was a douche. So i started beating him and he quit. I rule.
loller90278
3/8/07 8:17:53PM
it's not like aleks lost to 2 scrubs..they are both top 10 heavyweights in the world (Werdum, Barnett) who i rank higher than aleks anyways... i don't think its his training that cost him the W just being outclassed. Although he DID win over kharitonov, which is an accomplished also.

i think he should go back with fedor NOT for the training but for the advice and companionship.
Berti
3/8/07 8:58:09PM
dang didnt see that.
BloodandTears
3/9/07 7:58:35PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by BloodandTears

The VDub guy it is.

Nice, good choice. You got a new fan.