Fedor 51% (22)
GSP 5% (2)
Anderson 42% (18)
KID 0% (0)
Torres 0% (0)
BJ 2% (1)
joshryanshepherd
7/20/08 3:29:14PM
Ok We all know that Fedor could make 205 and that Anderson is already their. if anyone thinks that Fedor is #2 in the P4P rankings i think they are out of their minds. Anderson in on a tear in his UFC career and Fedor is on a tear where ever he is. well if anyone places Anderson over Fedor than how do you think that fight would go? it would be a legit fight no doubt about it. and if Fedor could start dieting more and lose he tummy fat and cut weight than he could maybe fight at 185 imo. i mean hes only 6'0". but i say Fedor easily rd 1 domination EASILY.
soundboy1
7/20/08 5:04:40PM
That would be the best fight of all time. I really wish BJ could get up to these weights though....Besides Fedor Silva I would love to see:
GSP vs. Silva
BJ vs Silva
Griffin vs. Fedor.......
balack_o-bama
7/20/08 6:01:32PM
This would be a good one. The Maine-iac lost before the fight started last night. Spider Silva would waltz down the isle like he was going to the grocery store. Not a thought of fear would enter the spiders head. I really dont know how this would go down, but they both could make 205. IT would be interesting to see how Emelienenk-oh would do with the cut.

Spider Silva by TKO.
jomatty
7/20/08 6:18:38PM
fedor could make 205 but i bet both my eyes that he wont. it is just not something that the greatest hw in the world would do. people step up for a challenge and fight bigger but rarely cut just to make a fight happen. why should fedor have to cut weight. if anderson wants to fight him all he has to do is not cut weight. the guy walks around at over 220 pounds. fedor is only marginally heavier so if neither cuts weight they are essentially the same size. essentially the idea that fedor needs to cut weight is that anderson is better at cutting weight because they are about the same weight before anderson cuts. who is best at cutting weight should not be an issue that decides who the greatest pound for pound fighter is.

also i think that this argument will be null and void if anderson sticks around at 205. i think there are a couple guys who can give him a tough time at that weight, and these guys are no fedor...
RMFG_187
7/20/08 7:03:33PM

Posted by joshryanshepherd

Ok We all know that Fedor could make 205 and that Anderson is already their. if anyone thinks that Fedor is #2 in the P4P rankings i think they are out of their minds. Anderson in on a tear in his UFC career and Fedor is on a tear where ever he is. well if anyone places Anderson over Fedor than how do you think that fight would go? it would be a legit fight no doubt about it. and if Fedor could start dieting more and lose he tummy fat and cut weight than he could maybe fight at 185 imo. i mean hes only 6'0". but i say Fedor easily rd 1 domination EASILY.

i couldve sworn I saw u post another ona these before, that included Vera and Nog. The list should only contain 3 fighters.

#1 Fedor
#2 Silva
#3 GSP

honorable mentions

BJ Penn, Torres, Kid, Faber, Shinya.
MMA4EVER
7/20/08 7:54:45PM
FEDOR WOULD TEAR SILVA APART AND WOULD DESTROY GRIFFIN THE ONLY FIGHTER I SEE BEATING FEDOR IS MIRKO CROCOP FLIPOVIC
joshryanshepherd
7/20/08 8:01:18PM

Posted by RMFG_187

Posted by joshryanshepherd

i couldve sworn I saw u post another ona these before, that included Vera and Nog. The list should only contain 3 fighters.

#1 Fedor
#2 Silva
#3 GSP

honorable mentions

BJ Penn, Torres, Kid, Faber, Shinya.

no i've never posted that. i dont mess with the Nogs...idk why.
DJDark41
7/20/08 8:12:57PM

Posted by MMA4EVER

FEDOR WOULD TEAR SILVA APART AND WOULD DESTROY GRIFFIN THE ONLY FIGHTER I SEE BEATING FEDOR IS MIRKO CROCOP FLIPOVIC

CAPSLOCK MEANS YOUR RIGHT!!!

Silva vs Fedor would be a good fight, I really think I would flip a coin to pick a winner in that fight. I think because of Fedor's size/strength from fighting at heavyweight for so long, it would give him a big advantage. Not to mention Fedor is better then anyone Anderson Silva has ever fought, and by miles. I say Anderson Silva by TKO or Fedor by UD.
nickcuc547
7/20/08 8:33:41PM
anderson because fedor is a cyborg.
nickcuc547
7/20/08 8:35:16PM
top pfp

1. Silva
1. Fedor ( I have to say a tie, I can't possibly say that anybody is better than these two right now)
3. GSP
4. BJ
5. Faber
6. Torres
jkdskinhead
7/21/08 6:13:45AM
I just dont see Anderson hitting as Hard as Hunt, Crop Cop, or Fujita. I just dont see Anderson's JJ at Nogs level. In other words.. how would anderson win this, unless he used his speed to win on the cards?
Taylor8766
7/23/08 10:07:38PM
wow no love for GSP
Buddharox
7/23/08 10:53:36PM

Posted by Taylor8766

wow no love for GSP

Why would you vote for GSP if it's essentially between Fedor and Silva?
jkdskinhead
7/23/08 11:02:07PM
Some people think pierre is the best p4p and with good reason, i voted Fedor, but anyone could see why pierre is on there.
Pitbull09
7/24/08 1:22:02AM

Posted by MMA4EVER

Not my pic but had to do it
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Pitbull09
7/24/08 1:33:05AM
Anyways though, how is Forrest a good matchup against Fedor? There are way better guys who deserve to fight him than Griffin.

Mine go
1. A Silva
2. Fedor (As of Affliction)
3. BJ Penn
4. GSP

People may think I'm crazy for having GSP at 4 but he fights Penn soon and also wait to see how he does against the new contenders in the WW division
ncordless
7/24/08 2:04:21AM

Posted by Pitbull09

Anyways though, how is Forrest a good matchup against Fedor? There are way better guys who deserve to fight him than Griffin.

Mine go
1. A Silva
2. Fedor (As of Affliction)
3. BJ Penn
4. GSP

People may think I'm crazy for having GSP at 4 but he fights Penn soon and also wait to see how he does against the new contenders in the WW division

I think GSP at 3 or 4 is right on. I have him ahead of BJ, but I can see it the other way too.