Fedor to address media @ wed night presser

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Fedor to address media @ wed night presser
pv3Hpv3p
7/28/09 3:57:08PM
Following the cancellation of "Affliction: Trilogy" and the collapse of the entire Affliction promotion, the man widely considered to be the world's top-heavyweight, Fedor Emelianenko, is currently without an upcoming fight.

And as the world waits to see where the fighters from the now-defunct Affliction promotion end up, speculation continues to mount regarding where Emelianenko will fight next.

MMA Junkie LINK
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
7/28/09 4:31:23PM
"but only within the framework of co-promotional efforts with M-1 Global"

is this really "news" ?
loller90278
7/28/09 4:39:41PM
if this press conference is open to the public ill go >.<
Aether
7/28/09 5:01:23PM
It's funny because if anyone remembers like 2 years ago, the news posts looked pretty much identical to this. I really hope my pessimism is proven wrong, but to me this just looks like the same broken record spinning endlessly.

I am guessing Fedor either winds up in DREAM (most likely for a New Year's Eve event) or does some more one-off fights like he did with bodog/HDnet. I would put my money on a NYE event in Japan with Fedor.
Darnok
7/28/09 5:20:01PM
All that he is going to say is that he is not a free agent. He is actually signed with M-1. And if the UFC wants him they must sign on M-1